Well, this is awkward... Ava Max asked about her age in new interview

• Leader

Ava Max claims to be 26-years-old, but the Internet has decided she's lying. People believe she's in her late '20s or '30s but is lying to appear young because the pop industry tends to promote younger women more. 

I actually believe that's true, which is a real shame.

People have been questioning Ava's age since "Sweet But Psycho" took off. Clearly, this interviewer knew about it and slyly decided to ask. Her reaction, at least based off of how this clip was edited, was a bit awk.

Exhale, would you care if Ava was lying about her age? 

Oh btw... her new album drops on Friday. :leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag:

Related:

ava-age.jpg.1a6699e27100da6234c8747b4858fe47.jpg

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

That's so sad If true.

I used to forget my age all the time and have to think about it. Until this year. cause I turned 30 and I am proud to say THIRTY and own it. A lot of my friends whine and complain about getting older - but if somethings unavoidable, I like to try and enjoy it! Getting older is a privilege! Not everyone gets the chance right?

I wish she would be honest - people aren't young forever and its important to show how long it can take to have your dreams come true, work hard and make it in the industry. The more people lie, the more it feeds the issues and the insecurities! 

embrace your real story - paint an honest picture of the journey Ava!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love 4
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, Stefani said:

Why is so she sketchy? First her denying that Gaga is her main source of plagiarism inspiration, now she's side stepping questions about her age? Like girl just tell the truth; I swear her lopsided hairdo is messing with her brain.

I mean plagiarising from the embodiment of plagiarism. Now that’s just low. 

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block