Will Britney Ever Perform Again?

The Exhale Psychic

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i really hope she does if she really wants to. i’m not here for another era of her being uncomfortable and forced to make money. so my guess is not until she’s free, and then who knows. i doubt she wants to keep being a public figure at this point. fame and fortune distroyed her life. it’s so sad.

I think if she was able to do in on her own terms as a free woman, she might perform occasionally. She seems to enjoy the process of creating and presenting music, so it’s definitely possible. I’d love to see her back on stage victorious when she gets out of the conservatorship but if she wanted to retire and enjoy the rest of her life away from the spotlight, it’s understandable. She’s given too much for too long.

I think Britney will perform again one day. 

I don’t feel like it’s the performance element she hates - it’s the lack of artistic control. It’s about being there when she wants to be there and things to be on her accord. She’s said before it’s like Groundhog Day and that’s because she has no control over her music or her life. 

Maybe when she does she’ll have passion for the stage again it’s in her blood

:jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:She may be forced to do music at least, by contractual reasons. She's still signed to RCA. 

:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: We don't know for sure, but I really got feeling during the short-lived glory era that she still enjoys making music, she just needs her creative freedom and not being forced to do trashy music/performances/appearances (ie Britney Jean, Femme Fatale era)

2 hours ago, BradAdamson said:

I think if she was able to do in on her own terms as a free woman, she might perform occasionally. She seems to enjoy the process of creating and presenting music, so it’s definitely possible. I’d love to see her back on stage victorious when she gets out of the conservatorship but if she wanted to retire and enjoy the rest of her life away from the spotlight, it’s understandable. She’s given too much for too long.

Are you sure she enjoys the process of creating and presenting music??? Are we talking about the same britney?? You do know that almost every producer and writer she worked with says she never stayed in studio more than 10 minutes, always in and out.

3 minutes ago, runpiggierun said:

Producers always say she records songs in one take and then straight out of the studio. 

Perhaps she’s tired of working hard on material which she’s written and it never surfaces or sees the light of day. I imagine she wrote a lot of Original Doll and it was fully scrapped. She doesn’t get to choose the direction of her music either so she’s probably lost the passion. Look at ITZ she said she got to experiment with different producers and she got to take her time with it and she enjoys doing it that way.

Just now, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Perhaps she’s tired of working hard on material which she’s written and it never surfaces or sees the light of day. I imagine she wrote a lot of Original Doll and it was fully scrapped. She doesn’t get to choose the direction of her music either so she’s probably lost the passion. Look at ITZ she said she got to experiment with different producers and she got to take her time with it and she enjoys doing it that way.

I think she lost passion in music overall after 2008. 

Archived