Lady Gaga, serving youth, reflects on the dark sides of fame in new interview with People

I think it’s good Gaga is so open about her struggles and discusses the importance of mental health, even if she is promoting a book. I mean, look at what being a mega star has done to so many celebrities: Britney, Michael Jackson, Lindsay Lohan, Amanda Bynes, Katy Perry, Amy Winehouse, etc. 

For such a long time, the world just encouraged the success and “perfect” image of these stars, put them under a microscope, dehumanized them, and then loved to watch them crash and burn. I’d like to hope we have moved to and that we are moving to a place where we don’t put so much pressure on celebrities anymore. I think the diversification of music that has started in the last decade has helped take pressure off mega pop stars and the music industry machines that were behind pop stars so much in the 2000s and early 2010s. 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Gaga opened up about her journey with mental health, and how her superstardom left the Tricon feeling disconnected at times. She says recording Chromatica was one artistic tool in her belt to help overcome her hurdles.

Also, Gaga be looking 19-years-old in this interview. :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

EiCgw4IVoAAGrtO?format=jpg&name=medium

gaga-people.jpg.bdb43c87d9a512496ba1646837ad167d.jpg

Related:

serving Dream Matte Mouse by Mabeline I´d say

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block