Britney's cousin Jessica Spears speaks on #FreeBritney | Update: fake

UnyewsualYew
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Confirmed that this is not Jessica Spears. It's an imposter. 

23 hours ago, Newrie said:

She’s complicit. Watch ”This is Paris”. Paris sister is aware of the crazy torture Paris was put through and that their parents agreed to having her abducted in her sleep. Still she was very condescending towards Paris, half blamed her for it and told HER to apologize to their parents. In sick families with a scapegoat being abused you can’t trust familymembers. 

What is this? Paris Hilton? I can´t handle this anymore.:sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: I always wanted to know the truth. Now EVERYTHING comes out gradually (with my one life two,and I´m terrified when I´m think about with what for people I grow up.Not just my family and neighbors ,but my childhood friends as well) Wow. This is hard.I´m so shocked!:unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised: But with Paris :Poor girl! That explain why she and Britney were friends. This was not a party friendship.This was not a superficial friendship. It was deep! And I think because of her Britney is brave now to reveal her own truth.She just met Paris for dinner...PLEASE let us keep fighting for Britney! Let us not stop until she is free and her truth is out.Please!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Of course Britney wants freedom in 2020. As she should.

Of course Britney wanted freedom back in 2008. Understandable.

But Britney also wanted Sam Lutfi to be her manager back in 2007/2008 -- the same guy who was crushing her bi-polar meds and putting them in her food.

Britney was putting herself in harm's way on a daily basis back in January 2008. She had fired all of her security, was racing the paps in her car, was mixing meds and alcohol, and was striking business deals with people who were amateurs. She was not in a state of mind where she was thinking rationally, and anybody at the time could see that.

So, when family members like Jessica Spears make comments justifying why the conservatorship was brought in back in 2008, it pains me to see the fan base go at her.

The fanbase is leaving out HUGE chunks of the story. There is more to this than the over-simplified version that is being shopped in 2020.

I do agree. Britney lost full custody of her kids, by being the way she were. Didn't show up for court, left after only just entering the building, but went shopping the same day: She could party hard, but not show up for her kids in court. Thats why she had to have monitored visits and had to do ****-tests (which all were negative, yes).

But she have more than enough payed her dues, she needs to have a voice, and to be listened too.

I've followed her on IG, for a while, she lived in the old spears home for a bit.

She's had ****/alcohol issues and the family have put her in sober living places in the past which is good she's come through it. Looking at JLs ex boyfriend wlho is going through the same thing, it seems many young people in these small towns hit that same brick wall.

Tbh following her on IG, I get no distinct impression she even sees Brit anymore. When did we last see her with wider family, probably her grandpa's funeral in 2012. It seems like they keep her purposely away from a majority of people, maybe because she's more I'll than people realise?! They don't want family members selling stories to tabloids about her!?

9 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

That's hilarious. I've been advocating for her to be released from the c-ship from the moment it was made permanent. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

And I've also been trying to nail Lou M. Taylor to the wall since some of you have been in diapers. :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

I didn't say Britney was addicted to hard *****. I've said since 2008 that she was dabbling in hard ***** prior to the court-ordered **** tests, began using doctor-prescribed Adderall after the court-ordered **** tests, was consuming a lot of alcohol on top of it, and that Lutfi was crushing her doctor-prescribed meds and putting them in her food. (See Lynne's declaration from February 2008, in which I think she was being truthful because she slipped in the Adderall claim at the very end, it meshes with TMZ reports from that time period, it would be a way for Britney to get around the court-ordered **** tests, and it would explain her highly erratic behaviour that would appear and then disappear.)

I didn't say that Britney wants a full conservatorship under Jamie -- I said that there are elements of it that she may find comforting and may choose to continue with even after her father is removed. For example, having someone manage her money so that she doesn't have to worry about it, and having a high security detail around her.

Britney has always said that she wants to make her own choices. She has made that claim since February 2008. You do realize that she can be in a conservatorship AND make her own choices at the same time, right? The two are not mutually exclusive. 

The problem is Jamie Spears and Lou M. Taylor. They view Britney as a money machine instead of a human being, and they use the powers of the conservatorship to control the "Britney brand."

It just seems like you are in the other camp who wants to control britneys money lol

No when you are under C-ship you can’t make your decisions that what c-ship is for.. if you want someone to rule your money you will just go and hire financial manager who will manage your finances.. That’s what people do. They don’t go under C-ship it’s just nonsense :jtum_justin_timberlake_surprised_wow_um_blink_eyebrows_shocked:

On 9/17/2020 at 2:30 AM, joanhs said:

I do agree. Britney lost full custody of her kids, by being the way she were. Didn't show up for court, left after only just entering the building, but went shopping the same day: She could party hard, but not show up for her kids in court. Thats why she had to have monitored visits and had to do ****-tests (which all were negative, yes).

But she have more than enough payed her dues, she needs to have a voice, and to be listened too.

Agree. 100%.

She'd paid her due by the time the Circus tour was completed. 

She should have been released from the conservatorship by then, IMO.

On 9/17/2020 at 6:31 AM, NewDisplayName said:

It just seems like you are in the other camp who wants to control britneys money lol

No when you are under C-ship you can’t make your decisions that what c-ship is for.. if you want someone to rule your money you will just go and hire financial manager who will manage your finances.. That’s what people do. They don’t go under C-ship it’s just nonsense :jtum_justin_timberlake_surprised_wow_um_blink_eyebrows_shocked:

No, I'm in the camp where I believe nothing is "black and white."

There were good, solid reasons why Britney needed an intervention in early 2008. I'm sure even SHE would admit to that.

But she should have been sprung from the conservatorship following the Circus tour wrapping up. I believe that's what she was promised, but her Team didn't follow through.

Her entire family has been manipulated by Lou M. Taylor. I don't believe her family members are the "bad guys" in this situation (with the exception of Papa Spears). The fanbase doesn't need to go at them, because they have all witnessed FAR more than we know about.

Im almost  poz the cship was put into place so that Sam Lutfi couldnt call her into court to testify whenever the battle was going on when he sued Britney for firing him as manager or the restraining order case or something. I dont remember to the T i just remember Sam filed suit after she was put behind that veil that made it to where she was untouchable to him. This is literally the only thing i can think of that hasnt had an article on it from my memory as to why it was placed in first place. Or im wrong and theyve just been out for her coin from jump off

1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

No, I'm in the camp where I believe nothing is "black and white."

There were good, solid reasons why Britney needed an intervention in early 2008. I'm sure even SHE would admit to that.

But she should have been sprung from the conservatorship following the Circus tour wrapping up. I believe that's what she was promised, but her Team didn't follow through.

Her entire family has been manipulated by Lou M. Taylor. I don't believe her family members are the "bad guys" in this situation (with the exception of Papa Spears). The fanbase doesn't need to go at them, because they have all witnessed FAR more than we know about.

You are saying two different things.. 

just stop convincing people that Britney needs c-ship (as you stated it first)..

she needed it in 2008 or not is a speculation and we’ve seen the documents that she was put under c-ship because of dementia and we all know that she clearly doesn’t have that kind of illness.

about family - they all had a power of releasing her from c-ship.. it’s not only a fathers case.. I don’t know what motivated all of them but I highly doubt that c-ship is an answer whatever Britney was going through all this years.. it’s more harm than a help.. that’s why it is used only for disable people

1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Agree. 100%.

She'd paid her due by the time the Circus tour was completed. 

She should have been released from the conservatorship by then, IMO.

Do you remember on the circus tour a few things happened that made her seem not in the right frame of mind.

One of the costumes was that full metal leotard, and she ran off on stage one night yelling 'my p*ssy is hanging out'

One night the whole concert got cancelled  about 3 mins in because they accused someone in the audience of smoking ********* in the crowd but most people here believe something else took place. 

She appeared on the UK X factor to perfo womanizer and didn't make any sense afterwards when she was asked a question

She was at the Bambi awards in Germany and literally ushered off stage when it came for a moment where she could talk with the co host Karl Largerfeld (rip).

That's just a few.

On 9/17/2020 at 10:31 AM, Steel Magnolia said:

there are elements of it that she may find comforting and may choose to continue with even after her father is removed. For example, having someone manage her money so that she doesn't have to worry about it, and having a high security detail around her.

Britney has always said that she wants to make her own choices. She has made that claim since February 2008. You do realize that she can be in a conservatorship AND make her own choices at the same time, right? The two are not mutually exclusive.

Someone to manage finances and security can be done without a conservatorship, & for a lot less money.

Making your own choices as an adult is a human right.

On 9/16/2020 at 1:53 AM, UnyewsualYew said:

Hey all

So I got into a Twitter chat with Jessica Spears who uploaded a pic of her and Britney so I am guessing she is legit bit could be wrong.

Anyway she said she thinks some fans are going too far with conspiracies and there is a lot we don't know but said that even being inside the family is hard to know what is happening and she appears to be pro #freebritney.

Related:

jessica.jpg.1bf6c4d64bbfa4c7274b4ed0316d8ea6.jpg

The Guardianship is wrong, there is no justification for it. Your relatives all use *****. Nobody can be that stupid

12 hours ago, NewDisplayName said:

You are saying two different things.. 

just stop convincing people that Britney needs c-ship (as you stated it first)..

she needed it in 2008 or not is a speculation and we’ve seen the documents that she was put under c-ship because of dementia and we all know that she clearly doesn’t have that kind of illness.

about family - they all had a power of releasing her from c-ship.. it’s not only a fathers case.. I don’t know what motivated all of them but I highly doubt that c-ship is an answer whatever Britney was going through all this years.. it’s more harm than a help.. that’s why it is used only for disable people

Where did I state that she needs a c-ship in 2020?

We're agreeing. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

7 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Where did I state that she needs a c-ship in 2020?

We're agreeing. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

:walkin_fire_meltdown_burning_flames_panic_mess_exhell:

From the first post of you I noticed tbh. 

“She's not wrong.

It's possible that Britney likes aspects of the conservatorship.

She just wants to be able to control the aspects that she likes, and be able to control the aspects that she doesn't.”

3 hours ago, NewDisplayName said:

From the first post of you I noticed tbh. 

“She's not wrong.

It's possible that Britney likes aspects of the conservatorship.

She just wants to be able to control the aspects that she likes, and be able to control the aspects that she doesn't.”

That's right.

It's called "agency."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agency_(sociology)

Britney needs to be able to have the power to decide for herself what aspects of her situation she wants to keep, and what aspects she wants to dissolve.

You're all making the assumption that she's 100% "normal," and that she doesn't suffer from any kind of mental health issue or addiction.

But what if she does?

In earlier years, there were users who used to post here who were under conservatorships themselves. They were people who suffered from PTSD or anxiety, and who actually LIKED the security and peace of mind that a personal or financial conservatorship brought them.

Instead of advocating for a complete removal of the conservatorship right this moment, why not argue for Britney to make her own choices over her own life? Otherwise, fans are being just as controlling as Jamie is. 

On 9/18/2020 at 8:56 AM, chizwhiz said:

Do you remember on the circus tour a few things happened that made her seem not in the right frame of mind.

One of the costumes was that full metal leotard, and she ran off on stage one night yelling 'my p*ssy is hanging out'

One night the whole concert got cancelled  about 3 mins in because they accused someone in the audience of smoking ********* in the crowd but most people here believe something else took place. 

She appeared on the UK X factor to perfo womanizer and didn't make any sense afterwards when she was asked a question

She was at the Bambi awards in Germany and literally ushered off stage when it came for a moment where she could talk with the co host Karl Largerfeld (rip).

That's just a few.

Yes, I remember all of that.

I also attended one of the Circus tour dates, and vowed never to see her again live until she'd been sprung from the conservatorship. She didn't speak a single live word to the audience, apart from very short, scripted phrases, and it was clear even back then that she wasn't ready to be performing in front of large crowds.

But then came the FF era. 

Even today, I think she likely still suffers from anxiety, at the very least. But who wouldn't in her position?

She's never had a chance to just slow down, and process all that has happened to her...until now.

@UnyewsualYew This just in:

17 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

That's right.

It's called "agency."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agency_(sociology)

Britney needs to be able to have the power to decide for herself what aspects of her situation she wants to keep, and what aspects she wants to dissolve.

You're all making the assumption that she's 100% "normal," and that she doesn't suffer from any kind of mental health issue or addiction.

But what if she does?

In earlier years, there were users who used to post here who were under conservatorships themselves. They were people who suffered from PTSD or anxiety, and who actually LIKED the security and peace of mind that a personal or financial conservatorship brought them.

Instead of advocating for a complete removal of the conservatorship right this moment, why not argue for Britney to make her own choices over her own life? Otherwise, fans are being just as controlling as Jamie is. 

I do not think Britney wants to remain under c-ship. It seems, considering everything that her court-appointed lawyer has recently revealed, that she wants Jamie Spears permanently removed from the c-ship (financial, personal) in all capacities so she can, at the most auspicious time, file for its termination.

Ingham has just confirmed the c-ship is "voluntary" and that Britney is not waiving her right to file for its termination in the future. It's just that would she file for its termination now, Jamie would fight tooth and nail to prevent that dissolution the same way he is fighting tooth and nail to prevent his removal from the c-ship (and is trying to have Andrew Wallet back in).

Many stars suffer from all kinds of mental health issues, struggles (from mild to more severe conditions) and are not under c-ship. Lindsay Lohan reportedly came very close to being placed under c-ship; there were reports Lou Taylor suggested it, Michael Lohan considered it and that Dina Lohan either opposed or considered it too. Lindsay's breakdown was arguably just as bad if not worse than Britney's. Lindsay, apparently under the influence, crashed her car to a tree; at one point was stopped for erratic driving, c****ne was found on herself and she reportedly claimed "the c****ne was not hers, she was a celebrity and could do whatever she wanted"; went to jail twice; did c****ne just days after being released from jail; went to rehab six times; did house arrest; pleaded no contest for supposedly stealing jewellery; was accused of stealing an expensive coat...

But after a brilliant intervention from Oprah, Lindsay finally got out of that hole. She, too, was clearly "in the throes of a mental health crisis" but however managed to pull through without a permanent or even temporary c-ship. Chris Brown was never put under c-ship after repeatedly exhibiting violent behaviour and reportedly being diagnosed w/ bipolar, neither was Shia LaBeouf after a public meltdown arrest, neither were Mariah Carey, Demi Lovato and others.

The c-ship may have helped Britney at first, but it was still obtained under some false pretenses; she was tricked into that second 5150, was not alerted, not allowed to fight it, and it was falsely claimed she had dementia. I agree w/ you that guardianship should have ended, at the latest, at the conclusion of The Circus Tour.

My point is, even if Britney does have any type of mental health issue, she does not need to still be considered "gravely disabled", "incapacitated", "unable to resist fraud or undue influence" or whatever. It is just infantilizing her at this point and perpetuating the idea that she's "crazy"; it is unnecessarily stigmatizing her, making it look like she's a vegetable in the head when she's obviously not.

What she needs, in my observation, is to get Jamie out of the picture so she can then, with assistance and guidance, be eased out of that legal state once and for all. She could still, once off c-ship, obtain financial, medical and emotional assistance and guidance.

@PokemonSpears @Jordan Miller @C0CKy @reecejwilson @THE BAJAN VIBE @MadameFreedom @NewDisplayName

It was obvious that it was not her cousin Jessica Spears and I do not understand why people trust these people, the close cousin was Laura Lynn, her old team and jive left out the entire Spears surname and I am sure they had a good reason.

No one defends a conservatorship of this type and more so if you love this relative. Sam Lutfi continues to have contact with the Spears family and I still don't understand this.

On 9/17/2020 at 1:48 AM, Steel Magnolia said:

Of course Britney wants freedom in 2020. As she should.

Of course Britney wanted freedom back in 2008. Understandable.

But Britney also wanted Sam Lutfi to be her manager back in 2007/2008 -- the same guy who was crushing her bi-polar meds and putting them in her food.

Britney was putting herself in harm's way on a daily basis back in January 2008. She had fired all of her security, was racing the paps in her car, was mixing meds and alcohol, and was striking business deals with people who were amateurs. She was not in a state of mind where she was thinking rationally, and anybody at the time could see that.

So, when family members like Jessica Spears make comments justifying why the conservatorship was brought in back in 2008, it pains me to see the fan base go at her.

The fanbase is leaving out HUGE chunks of the story. There is more to this than the over-simplified version that is being shopped in 2020.

She fired those people she would have a reason, Britney's mistake was not to surround herself with good professionals in any area and to be well advised. Britney in 2008 was without a headless chicken because she had no personal, emotional, professional, medical support and she only had a supposed cousin who did the opposite of helping her, she was a bad influence, a psychopath supposedly hired by Lou M. Taylor and a photographer creepy  who used her to earn money.

Archived