Britney's cousin Jessica Spears speaks on #FreeBritney | Update: fake

UnyewsualYew
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Confirmed that this is not Jessica Spears. It's an imposter. 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Read Lynne's declaration against Lutfi from February 2008.

Read "Through the Storm."

The fanbase is simplifying, and leaving out huge chunks of the story.

There's far more to this that is being left out.

Ok really curious... What’s being left out? :walkin_fire_meltdown_burning_flames_panic_mess_exhell:

It surprises me seeing certain comments on here, I know that every person has the right to think whatever they want, but having her brother saying that Britney has always wanted to get out the cshp, knowing that cshp was planned behind her back and knowing that Britney acknowledged the movement should be more than enough for you guys not to think she is comfortable with certain aspects on the cshp.  C`mon guys.

3 hours ago, Arianna said:

Oh dang. Yeah, definitely not real.

But that pic has been around for ages, so what do u mean? Someone photoshopped Britney in it? But why? For what? Shes wearing the same necklace, hairstyle she did on her baby shower in 2005 tho.

10 hours ago, Bundy said:

She didnt forget her dogS, Jayden said she kept the dog in the cage for too long and the dog keeper took her away. She didnt die. Also Jayden said he heard the story from someone else, not from Britneys mouth. I dont know why he didnt ask her what happened but he wasnt even sure what happened to the dog. That whole story was weird tbh and If Britney is that unstable as they claim, why isnt anyone taking care of these dogs all the time? Even If Britney wasnt well and made a mistake forgetting the poor dog in a cage for too long, this wouldnt be her fault. Shes under a cship and they watch her like a hawk, so If they allow her to have dogs, they should put someone to take care of them as well. Funny that they let her drive, get plastic surgery, depose against Sam, have dogs, but then shes too unstable to attend court hearings about herself, to hire her own lawyer and many other things. Tbh I dont know if I trust that story. Im not saying Jayden was lying and Britney cant make mistakes, but he didnt even know the whole story and a story like that, anyone would be interested to know what really happened. He heard from other people who knows why, and everyone around her is Jamie approved so... Whos there that can be trusted 100%? And Britney acted really responsible in a hard and stressful situation when Jamie abused Preston, she right away took them out of there to Kevins, so I want to believe she wouldnt forget the dog in a cage for too many hours bc she simply cant take care of a dog. I would only believe that If she was numb bc of medications, slept and then that happened. But still, If she wasnt ok for whatever reason, someone should be checking the dogs. 

And I never heard about her hurting Jayden, not even the tabloids made this **** up back then. She even said on that letter she was set up, manipulated to keep Jayden in the bathroom seeing how everyone around her are leeches and they planned the cship for weeks, I wouldnt doubt she was telling the truth. 

I dont think she is being watched like a hawk.. Quite the opposite, I think she is lonely and have noone besides Sam...

2 hours ago, Bundy said:

But that pic has been around for ages, so what do u mean? Someone photoshopped Britney in it? But why? For what? Shes wearing the same necklace, hairstyle she did on her baby shower in 2005 tho.

I meant the account is obv fake. They just joined and only tweet about Britney lol

38 minutes ago, joanhs said:

I dont think she is being watched like a hawk.. Quite the opposite, I think she is lonely and have noone besides Sam...

I bet her family dont even bother to visit her oftenly, so yeah I do think shes isolated and lonely, but her securities are probably more to watch her for Jamie. To keep an eye on her, to keep her in line so she doesnt do/say anything Jamie doesnt want. I mean Britney is never only with Sam for example and for years already she isnt harassed by paparazzi and fans like she used to be back in the day. Securities are probably with her 24/7 to watch her and not to protect her. Remember the story she told in 2016 that she almost drowned and her securities didnt even help her? They probably are around to not let her talk to anyone she isnt allowed, to report things back to Jamie. If they were protecting her, they would care for her well being and safety and be right next to her when she really needs them, not when shes trying to sign things for fans and they pull her from them.

Also this story from when she started dating Charlie:

Meanwhile, Jamie maintained a strict leash on his ward. Britney can date, surely. But Edan Yemini, Britney's bodyguard of more than six years, always must be waiting nearby. Whether at the restaurant's bar observing, or in an SUV idling out front, Britney's guards are charged with never leaving her alone. 

11 hours ago, NewDisplayName said:

I’m talking how Britney feels not what Lou and her mom wrote in the book.. :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

Of course Britney wants freedom in 2020. As she should.

Of course Britney wanted freedom back in 2008. Understandable.

But Britney also wanted Sam Lutfi to be her manager back in 2007/2008 -- the same guy who was crushing her bi-polar meds and putting them in her food.

Britney was putting herself in harm's way on a daily basis back in January 2008. She had fired all of her security, was racing the paps in her car, was mixing meds and alcohol, and was striking business deals with people who were amateurs. She was not in a state of mind where she was thinking rationally, and anybody at the time could see that.

So, when family members like Jessica Spears make comments justifying why the conservatorship was brought in back in 2008, it pains me to see the fan base go at her.

The fanbase is leaving out HUGE chunks of the story. There is more to this than the over-simplified version that is being shopped in 2020.

14 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Of course Britney wants freedom in 2020. As she should.

Of course Britney wanted freedom back in 2008. Understandable.

But Britney also wanted Sam Lutfi to be her manager back in 2007/2008 -- the same guy who was crushing her bi-polar meds and putting them in her food.

Britney was putting herself in harm's way on a daily basis back in January 2008. She had fired all of her security, was racing the paps in her car, was mixing meds and alcohol, and was striking business deals with people who were amateurs. She was not in a state of mind where she was thinking rationally, and anybody at the time could see that.

So, when family members like Jessica Spears make comments justifying why the conservatorship was brought in back in 2008, it pains me to see the fan base go at her.

The fanbase is leaving out HUGE chunks of the story. There is more to this than the over-simplified version that is being shopped in 2020.

1. She was never a **** addict and that she wants on meds was shown in her blood tests that went public several times in 2007/2008

2. You claimed that Britney wants c-ship. Now you are saying that she don’t want but needs it?

3. Stop spreading trash about Brit - you are just like her uncle who was paid to say that she was **** and alcohol addict at age of 12 and **** with everyone around in same age.. you are like a media who lied every single world about Brit cause she was easy target and people wanted to see her going down.. 

4. I know that every opinion matter but you are an abuser and delete your profile.

9 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

1. She was never a **** addict and that she wants on meds was shown in her blood tests that went public several times in 2007/2008

2. You claimed that Britney wants c-ship. Now you are saying that she don’t want but needs it?

3. Stop spreading trash about Brit - you are just like her uncle who was paid to say that she was **** and alcohol addict at age of 12 and **** with everyone around in same age.. you are like a media who lied every single world about Brit cause she was easy target and people wanted to see her going down.. 

4. I know that every opinion matter but you are an abuser and delete your profile.

That's hilarious. I've been advocating for her to be released from the c-ship from the moment it was made permanent. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

And I've also been trying to nail Lou M. Taylor to the wall since some of you have been in diapers. :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

I didn't say Britney was addicted to hard *****. I've said since 2008 that she was dabbling in hard ***** prior to the court-ordered **** tests, began using doctor-prescribed Adderall after the court-ordered **** tests, was consuming a lot of alcohol on top of it, and that Lutfi was crushing her doctor-prescribed meds and putting them in her food. (See Lynne's declaration from February 2008, in which I think she was being truthful because she slipped in the Adderall claim at the very end, it meshes with TMZ reports from that time period, it would be a way for Britney to get around the court-ordered **** tests, and it would explain her highly erratic behaviour that would appear and then disappear.)

I didn't say that Britney wants a full conservatorship under Jamie -- I said that there are elements of it that she may find comforting and may choose to continue with even after her father is removed. For example, having someone manage her money so that she doesn't have to worry about it, and having a high security detail around her.

Britney has always said that she wants to make her own choices. She has made that claim since February 2008. You do realize that she can be in a conservatorship AND make her own choices at the same time, right? The two are not mutually exclusive. 

The problem is Jamie Spears and Lou M. Taylor. They view Britney as a money machine instead of a human being, and they use the powers of the conservatorship to control the "Britney brand."

22 hours ago, jokobish said:

Okay so wtf is it??? Like if she is so seriously ill maybe we should know so we can leave her be... like wtf

Some people think that the "real" Britney is seriously ill (or even dead) and her team uses doubles to cover it up. They won't miss the money so they don´t tell the public the truth. Some people even think that they put her double under c-ship to cover the truth up. If this is true, it is a fraud. It´s sound like a mazy conspiracy theorys first but let us look closer:

-Britney is not allowed to speak to whom she wants and what she wants
-They even shut her microphone down
-They don´t let her alone in a room with someone
-They use doubles since the Circus era (They thought about to use one when she was in New York. You can watch it at the "For The Record Documentary. Then they use ones for the TTWE and Glory music videos.)
-They use a lot of autotune since "Blackout" era and even hire another singer Myah Marie to sing! So you can easily cheat. The fans don´t know if it´s the real Britney or not how sings.
-Her boys were a lot in Kentwood. Without her. What makes this for sense? (Jamie Lynn posted a lot of this,you can see it on her Instagram. But she delates a lot lately.)
-Sometimes it seems it is the "real" Britney. Then she changed. Her look and behavior is completely different.

What ever it is,her team is terrible feared Britney can speak up. So,Jamie don´t have something to hide?Really?

I hate this all so much. We get blamed for all this speculations and conspiracy theory's. Why not tell the truth?! We don´t need to know exactly everything. Of course Britney has a right for her privacy. But why not tell the direction it goes? Always the"You don´t know anything." "You don´t have a clue."But I really think that Britney had a lot to suffer and was not able to work sometimes but they drag her on stage and to work.

We should not care what her close ones say and how much they insult us.Britney wants our help.She wants that the truth comes out.That´s enough to know.:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

Archived