Britney's cousin Jessica Spears speaks on #FreeBritney | Update: fake

UnyewsualYew
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Confirmed that this is not Jessica Spears. It's an imposter. 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

She's not wrong.

It's possible that Britney likes aspects of the conservatorship.

She just wants to be able to control the aspects that she likes, and be able to control the aspects that she doesn't. :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

Your comments about the conservatorship has given me the impressions that you've no idea what it is and that you don't know that Britney's been opposed to it from the beginning. There are no postive aspects of a conservatorship for a fully functional person. 

6 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

Your comments about the conservatorship has given me the impressions that you've no idea what it is and that you don't know that Britney's been opposed to it from the beginning. There are no postive aspects of a conservatorship for a fully functional person. 

I've been following this story since the summer of 2007.

I've been following it longer than any of you.

Except for Jordan.

8 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I've been following this story since the summer of 2007.

I've been following it longer than any of you.

Except for Jordan.

And yet you think Britney possibly likes certain aspects of the conservatorship even though, as I stated, she's been opposed it from the beginning. Even though you claim that you've followed it since '07, a lot of the court documents have been sealed from the public. The #freeBritney movement gained traction last year. 

Just now, Pfefferminz said:

And yet you think Britney possibly likes certain aspects of the conservatorship even though, as I stated, she's been opposed it from the beginning. Even though you claim that you've followed it, a lot of the court documents have been sealed from the public. The #freeBritney movement gained traction last year. 

So where were you all for the past 12 years?!

You all abandoned her. :gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare:

Ok we think we know everything. 
NEWS: we, fans, are aware we know less than half of the story, everything we know is because there are wonderful people that explain the court documents to us. We don’t know “the greater reason” HOWEVER WE KNOW IT IS WRONG TO TAKE AWAY SOMEONE’S RIGHTS.

From my opinion, I think the movement became a joke for the family because tons of fans trully crossed the line harassing Jamie Lyn, her father and basically everyone on the management team.

Fans never needed to be disrespectful to make free Britney a thing and that’s where the line was crossed tbh.

eveeyone can support it without bashing britney’s family tbh is not that hard 

I have followed Jessica for years on facebook, but cant tel if that one is legit.

She didn't lie tho.. We dont know why they want her so restricted. I wholeheartly believe it didn't start out about the money. I really do believe it was true about saving her reputation, getting her kids back, and make her stable. I think something changed along the way, I really do believe that.

But it's non of our business.... Really.. We shouldn't care.. Britney just needs freedom in her good times, and support-group when she have bad times..
She can do nothing because of Lou have convinced Jamie mental disorders is a sin, and Britney shouldn't go anywhere. We really should keep #Freebritney about freeing her from restrictions.
We dont know if the rumors about her forgetting her dogs so they died are true.. We dont know if she hurt Jayden. We dont know if she have hurt herself. We just do know, she was not well.. She have said herself she learned Big Time, but she should have been freed after circus tour... 

8 hours ago, joanhs said:

I have followed Jessica for years on facebook, but cant tel if that one is legit.

She didn't lie tho.. We dont know why they want her so restricted. I wholeheartly believe it didn't start out about the money. I really do believe it was true about saving her reputation, getting her kids back, and make her stable. I think something changed along the way, I really do believe that.

But it's non of our business.... Really.. We shouldn't care.. Britney just needs freedom in her good times, and support-group when she have bad times..
She can do nothing because of Lou have convinced Jamie mental disorders is a sin, and Britney shouldn't go anywhere. We really should keep #Freebritney about freeing her from restrictions.
We dont know if the rumors about her forgetting her dogs so they died are true.. We dont know if she hurt Jayden. We dont know if she have hurt herself. We just do know, she was not well.. She have said herself she learned Big Time, but she should have been freed after circus tour... 

She didnt forget her dogS, Jayden said she kept the dog in the cage for too long and the dog keeper took her away. She didnt die. Also Jayden said he heard the story from someone else, not from Britneys mouth. I dont know why he didnt ask her what happened but he wasnt even sure what happened to the dog. That whole story was weird tbh and If Britney is that unstable as they claim, why isnt anyone taking care of these dogs all the time? Even If Britney wasnt well and made a mistake forgetting the poor dog in a cage for too long, this wouldnt be her fault. Shes under a cship and they watch her like a hawk, so If they allow her to have dogs, they should put someone to take care of them as well. Funny that they let her drive, get plastic surgery, depose against Sam, have dogs, but then shes too unstable to attend court hearings about herself, to hire her own lawyer and many other things. Tbh I dont know if I trust that story. Im not saying Jayden was lying and Britney cant make mistakes, but he didnt even know the whole story and a story like that, anyone would be interested to know what really happened. He heard from other people who knows why, and everyone around her is Jamie approved so... Whos there that can be trusted 100%? And Britney acted really responsible in a hard and stressful situation when Jamie abused Preston, she right away took them out of there to Kevins, so I want to believe she wouldnt forget the dog in a cage for too many hours bc she simply cant take care of a dog. I would only believe that If she was numb bc of medications, slept and then that happened. But still, If she wasnt ok for whatever reason, someone should be checking the dogs. 

And I never heard about her hurting Jayden, not even the tabloids made this **** up back then. She even said on that letter she was set up, manipulated to keep Jayden in the bathroom seeing how everyone around her are leeches and they planned the cship for weeks, I wouldnt doubt she was telling the truth. 

3 hours ago, Arianna said:

Britney’s face super imposed on someone else’s body lollll at the skin & chin

all of her tweets are about Britney today.. faaaake

This pic is real, its from the 2005 baby shower

https://xray.britspears.net/displayimage.php?album=2310&pid=80416

And here is Britney with this Jessica again around the same time in 2005

https://shampoo/thumbnails.php?album=5178

But who knows If this person on twitter is really the real Jessica tho...

6 hours ago, Pfefferminz said:

And with this response, I'll agree to disagree. 

Well, seriously.

It's great that everyone has finally come to their senses...I'm thankful for that.

But where was everyone from 2007 to 2019?

Some of us have been after Lou M. Taylor since the moment this happened. We were tore into pieces on this forum for expressing our opinions or posting anything that was anti-Jamie or anti-conservatorship.

And now the entire fanbase is acting like Britney's saviour because they've finally figured it out (now that the documents are finally leaking.) :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Archived