Britney's cousin Jessica Spears speaks on #FreeBritney | Update: fake

UnyewsualYew
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Confirmed that this is not Jessica Spears. It's an imposter. 

Hey all

So I got into a Twitter chat with Jessica Spears who uploaded a pic of her and Britney so I am guessing she is legit bit could be wrong.

Anyway she said she thinks some fans are going too far with conspiracies and there is a lot we don't know but said that even being inside the family is hard to know what is happening and she appears to be pro #freebritney.

Related:

jessica.jpg.1bf6c4d64bbfa4c7274b4ed0316d8ea6.jpg

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They keep saying the same ****. Nobody knows the ReAl ReAsOn. There's no excuse for any of this. Stop making excuses. Just help her get free.  It's clear there's illegal stuff going on,  so even if she's schizo, suicidal,  has dementia despite her world tours and choreography memorization, whatever it is there is no excuse for the isolation,  abuse and money theft. 

Frankly whatever reason they might think she's in it could be false as well as i'm sure the information is coming straight from Jamie himself and what he chooses to tell everyone.  Her own mother doesn't even have access to her medical records but we're supposed to believe her cousin and some director does??? How?

"Fans think they know It all".

Well, a month ago the Spears were giving interviews saying the cship is needed and there's nothing wrong with It.

Fans were called "lunatics" and conspiracy theorists. So now we're right to be pro FreeBritney, but we are wrong about Lou Taylor and Jamie Lynn? We can't have proper answers? We know nothing because fans are dumb and won't shut up?

Oh and the so called NDAs are over?

K...

1 hour ago, UnyewsualYew said:

Hey all

So I got into a Twitter chat with Jessica Spears who uploaded a pic of her and Britney so I am guessing she is legit bit could be wrong.

Anyway she said she thinks some fans are going too far with conspiracies and there is a lot we don't know but said that even being inside the family is hard to know what is happening and she appears to be pro #freebritney.

She’s complicit. Watch ”This is Paris”. Paris sister is aware of the crazy torture Paris was put through and that their parents agreed to having her abducted in her sleep. Still she was very condescending towards Paris, half blamed her for it and told HER to apologize to their parents. In sick families with a scapegoat being abused you can’t trust familymembers. 

Archived