Kanye West fighting for his masters, adviser claims his catalog is worth more than Taylor Swift's

Jordan Miller

Just more vindicating evidence for Ms. Swift...... LMAO. 

I  sincerely hope when KKWTK goes off the air (thank GOD) that all of these people just disappear from our lives. Like sincerely, keep your makeup, keep your fake butts, keep your tantrums, keep your KANYE ..... we're all set 

It's hilarious that he can't even talk business without referencing Taylor Swift. And yet she's supposed to be the one with the problem? 😂

• Like 1
5 hours ago, dr35 said:

Just more vindicating evidence for Ms. Swift...... LMAO. 

I  sincerely hope when KKWTK goes off the air (thank GOD) that all of these people just disappear from our lives. Like sincerely, keep your makeup, keep your fake butts, keep your tantrums, keep your KANYE ..... we're all set 

It's hilarious that he can't even talk business without referencing Taylor Swift. And yet she's supposed to be the one with the problem? 😂

Couldn’t agree more. Honestly I’m so over them. At this point it’s not interesting in the slightest anymore. It’s just plainly annoying. I never get the appeal of a show about rich people being ignorant and delusional. :jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm::tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

The obsession this man has with Taylor is just... :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: and I can't believe he genuinely thinks his catalog is worth more than Taylor's... last month Taylor had Red, 1989 and Reputation (2012, 2014 and 2017 albums) all charting on the BB200 along with her recent albums Lover and Folklore meanwhile none of his albums are charting, what makes him think his catalog is worth more than Taylor's? 

• Love 1
17 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I don't understand why yall are hating on him for bringing up Taylor when it is clearly Universal who brought up Taylor... He is just showing how they never responded to his message about not wanting to work with them. 

I get that and saw that but I think if Taylors masters wasnt compared to his then he wouldn’t have shared the texts. Let’s be real...and I’m not even a Swifty :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block