Anitta taps Cardi B and Myke Towers for "Me Gusta"

1 hour ago, Style. said:

Then shut tf up and stop quoting people if you don’t like the truth. Stop telling me if they got a point when their point don’t stand up next to mine. Simple as that. What tf is a La Modelo next to Tusa? :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

You must understand that there will never be a Nicki fan who will ever agree to attach this ********’s name next to Nicki Minaj. Compare Megan Thee Stallion and Doja Cat with Nicki and we are FINE. But don’t ever compare a fraud and a rat to a Queen. EVER! :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Oh wow...... The level of aggressiveness and disrespect.
Do we really want attitudes like this in our forum? Think about it, Exhale.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, bitbitboi said:

Thank you!! I thought about funk but I thought there were many branches or something, because you guys MILK that sound!!

You are welcome.

Yeah, funk is huge in Brazil, specially in Rio de Janeiro where Anitta is from. I think she is one of the artists that really put the funk out there, which I think it is great and I am glad to see people enjoying our music.  

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block