This Day in Pop: Britney releases her iconic signature fragrance 'Fantasy' in 2005 (September 15)

I LOVE the original TV commercial, it’s so well done. The setting is so detailed and it looks so unreal. But it’s so hard to find a the version with the “B + K” carved into the tree. It was photoshopped out after their split. That little scene looks so weird with just an empty heart. Does anyone else care that they changed it??  :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:   :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:   :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Britney*****Y'all said:

When will Prerogative ego hit the market really? :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

The same store that's selling Festive Fantasy is selling Ego as well:

On 9/11/2020 at 1:21 AM, alienatedNey said:

Looks like it was not delayed after all. Some fans in the UK has spotted the fragrance at local stores like Superdrug. 

Weird because even Festive Fantasy hasn’t even been announced officially yet. :squint:

I also just realised that Glitter Fantasy was never announced on the Britney Spears Fragrances page as well :watrusayin:. They have the posters everywhere for the perfume here in NZ despite never being announced.

also as a fan of her fragrances, it’s been really tough for me to boycott them as I use them on a daily basis :fakecry:. But I’m gonna try my best :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

• Love 1
10 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I also just realised that Glitter Fantasy was never announced on the Britney Spears Fragrances page as well :watrusayin:. They have the posters everywhere for the perfume here in NZ despite never being announced.

You're right! I went to Dublin in January and seeing the glitter fantasy at superdrug made me go "what" ... Back home in Denmark it has only been fantasy, midnight fantasy and intimate fantasy that has been available for the longest time. But after I came home from my trip, they "replaced" intimate with glitter. Made me go "what" again, since glitter hasn't been talked about at all :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what: 

• 11 months later...

Glitter fanta sea is absolute and complete waste of space and time. I hate myself for buying it. So...random, short lasting and ugly. The bottle and the box look like something Trisha Paytas would make.

And the smell is so undefined and weak I can't even use it for anything. So to get rid off it I'm spraying it on my clothes as a...mist and hoping the bottle will go empty soon

Festive fantasy is better. It's like a watered down midnight fantasy but it lasts.

After these 2, I most likely wont touch on Britney's perfumes in a very, very long time. And I say this as an avid collector of her perfumes.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
4 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

yes they did! according to the site that had it for pre-order, they were gonna start sending it on September 08 :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

A lot of the reviews are saying it’s like a watered down private show. Why is all her fragrances smelling like private show? They should’ve just released flankers of private show then. Tempted to get it though 

• Like 2
On 9/15/2021 at 9:45 PM, Marisss said:

I swear to God Britney's Fantasy (the OG) and Midnight Fantasy can be found EVERYWHERE here in the UK:orangu_orangutan_ape: From airports duty free to Superdrug to Home Bargains and basically all other shops :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Beauty Base at Westfield in Shepherd's Bush always have Island Fantasy too. 

• Like 1