Britney posts a video dancing to Madonna's "Justify My Love"

Slayer

She is such a Madonna STAN:thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

We been knew that Madonna is her biggest idol/inspiration but lately she has been posting several videos to her music. I hope this means her Erotica or her Ray Of Light is coming. It’s like she’s feeling a deeper connection to Madonna. Which can only mean we will get legendary music:scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

The fact they claim Janet Jackson an influence. We have yet to see her put a video of her dancing to Janet. 

We love the denial Stan's

Madonna is definitely Britney’s biggest inspiration. Stans can try force their fantasies all they want but it won’t affect reality:gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

Janet was one of her inspirations when it came to performing in Britney’s early days, but the difference is Madonna not only influenced Britney as a performer but also Britney’s image and sound, and Britney as the whole package. Britney followed the Madonna trajectory and path in many ways. Madonna>>>> and it’s not even close tbh

• Love 4