Britney is "very engaged" with the conservatorship, family is "at war": report

13 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I think Britney felt defamed and ashamed but now she realizes that the tables have turned.  

She has always felt ashamed but from the beginning.If she had been an open person ,this would not have happened.As the media and people spoke about her ,she should have open person, closing issues with the truth there would be no speculation with her life personal and professional. 

12 hours ago, Buffybot said:

Yeah, I mean maybe she's helping now but she was complicit for twelve years and even before, like the things you wrote. She was and probably still is a problematic mother.

Lynne has been an accomplice during these years and has allowed all this.Not only that ,but it is also she has allowed a toxic and violent environment with her family and children, especially for Britney.Lynne has failed as a mother, grandmother and person.

12 hours ago, runpiggierun said:

why does nobody talk about Lou?? She is the ultimate devil behind all of this but she is getting out so easily???

Kenan Thompson Movie GIF

Very easy:
The people behind the conservatorship are Dr. Spar, Adam Streisand, Andrew Wallet with the complicity of Sam Ingham and the former judge.To make a plot like this, those people needed; Money, lawyers, a judge/prosecutor, and in this case, doctors.

Lou M. Taylor is an unbalanced woman who was eager for power, success, money, and getting into this industry at whatever cost and knew that the right person for this was Britney Spears. She was the key to getting into the industry and getting her successes, her contacts and even feeling fulfilled as a woman and a professional.

Britney rejected her and despised her and I'm sure that made her feel more frustrated and angry and when she was given the opportunity to enter the conservatorship plan, she accepted and this threw her plans as a stalker and Sam Lutfi's option ( I'm pretty sure she was behind Sam Lutfi).

Here is great blame from the media, how they sold and treated Britney, women like her hated a young woman just for succeeding in her professional life, and women like her believed in the right to manage her personal/professional life.

Dr. Spar, Andrew Wallet, Sam Ingham, the former judge, except for Streisand who thought it was dangerous and they were risking a lot (for this reason they left Streisand out of this) they needed someone from her environment, family to incapacitate her and they decided that her father was the right choice, they thought he was a drunk, ignorant, violent, a man who was not going to give problems because he is not qualified to give them, but they forgot that he was a abusive, controlling, possessive, money-hungry man, a monster, and this turned against them.

The media knew perfectly well that they were lying (because any intelligent person knows what disability and conservatorship are and what it is for and what people get one for) but as this worked in the media, they continued with this mechanism and destroyed her in the media.

Larry has never cared about Britney (in 2006, Ruben Garay leaked a conversation of Larry giving information, insulting her, and speaking badly of her).
Larry would be hired again as "manager" by her father or whoever it was, that would give him back the position he loved, which was power, control of her music and image, control of her life and recognition, and of course a lot of money (this, in in the past this was fundamentally for him) ... the situation does not matter much to him, nor does it have anything to do with a conservatorship, therefore he can excuse himself and say if "I love her like a father" "I am responsible for her success" "I have nothing to do with conservatorship ".

• Love 1
  • Like 3
19 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

She has always felt ashamed but from the beginning.If she had been an open person ,this would not have happened.As the media and people spoke about her ,she should have open person, closing issues with the truth there would be no speculation with her life personal and professional. 

Lynne has been an accomplice during these years and has allowed all this.Not only that ,but it is also she has allowed a toxic and violent environment with her family and children, especially for Britney.Lynne has failed as a mother, grandmother and person.

Very easy:
The people behind the conservatorship are Dr. Spar, Adam Streisand, Andrew Wallet with the complicity of Sam Ingham and the former judge.To make a plot like this, those people needed; Money, lawyers, a judge/prosecutor, and in this case, doctors.

Lou M. Taylor is an unbalanced woman who was eager for power, success, money, and getting into this industry at whatever cost and knew that the right person for this was Britney Spears. She was the key to getting into the industry and getting her successes, her contacts and even feeling fulfilled as a woman and a professional.

Britney rejected her and despised her and I'm sure that made her feel more frustrated and angry and when she was given the opportunity to enter the conservatorship plan, she accepted and this threw her plans as a stalker and Sam Lutfi's option ( I'm pretty sure she was behind Sam Lutfi).

Here is great blame from the media, how they sold and treated Britney, women like her hated a young woman just for succeeding in her professional life, and women like her believed in the right to manage her personal/professional life.

Dr. Spar, Andrew Wallet, Sam Ingham, the former judge, except for Streisand who thought it was dangerous and they were risking a lot (for this reason they left Streisand out of this) they needed someone from her environment, family to incapacitate her and they decided that her father was the right choice, they thought he was a drunk, ignorant, violent, a man who was not going to give problems because he is not qualified to give them, but they forgot that he was a abusive, controlling, possessive, money-hungry man, a monster, and this turned against them.

The media knew perfectly well that they were lying (because any intelligent person knows what disability and conservatorship are and what it is for and what people get one for) but as this worked in the media, they continued with this mechanism and destroyed her in the media.

Larry has never cared about Britney (in 2006, Ruben Garay leaked a conversation of Larry giving information, insulting her, and speaking badly of her).
Larry would be hired again as "manager" by her father or whoever it was, that would give him back the position he loved, which was power, control of her music and image, control of her life and recognition, and of course a lot of money (this, in in the past this was fundamentally for him) ... the situation does not matter much to him, nor does it have anything to do with a conservatorship, therefore he can excuse himself and say if "I love her like a father" "I am responsible for her success"

I want to puke. The fact that crazy, conservative backwards, DEEPLY religious and unstable people in their 60s have Britneys estate and HUMAN RIGHTS in a chokehold for 12 years + IS RIDICULOUS. Let me say it again: WHY ARE PEOPLE DOUBLE HER AGE EXERTING SO MUCH POWER OVER A 38 YEAR OLD WOMAN WHO HAS WORKED ALL HER LIFE!!

FREE BRITNEY! Omg this is too much :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

• Like 2

I don't get how we saw her in April when she spent about 3 weeks at Lynne's home where Jamie was also staying .

They were seen baking cakes for JL/Iveys birthday, and Britney was in the video where Jamie was spraying Ivey with a water hose. It just doesn't make sense how they can seemingly live together like that then be at war at the same time.

This is either fake discord through the family in the only way they know how to dissolve the c ship or what, they put their feud on hold for 3 weeks?

3 hours ago, LLuvia said:

Larry would be hired again as "manager" by her father or whoever it was, that would give him back the position he loved, which was power, control of her music and image, control of her life and recognition, and of course a lot of money (this, in in the past this was fundamentally for him) ... the situation does not matter much to him, nor does it have anything to do with a conservatorship, therefore he can excuse himself and say if "I love her like a father" "I am responsible for her success" "I have nothing to do with conservatorship ".

Can you please elaborate on the conversation leaked by Garay?

21 minutes ago, Bigno said:

It was a long time ago and I do not remember the exact words but I do remember that he gave information, that he insulted her, despised her, "it was a Kevin concert" and she did not want to greet or interview anyone and for that reason, Larry said that to Ruben Garay.

• Love 1
20 hours ago, FuriousoOIDA1 said:

I wish they would stop with this ‘savior’ narrative they’re trying to push for Lynne. Lynne Spears is responsible for a lot of her daughters(actually her children’s) trauma ..... she legit kept them in an abusive household , pushed her daughter into pageants , let her get involved with with an older boy, then *****d her out to hollyweird all before her brain was fully developed. When she was on her press tour for her book she was painting it out to be about taking responsibility for her daughters issues, but honestly it read more like her painting herself as a mother sacrificing  to make her daughters dreams come true. She never had a chance  guys, and it’s sick. Based on her family history I’m sure Lynne experienced trauma in her own childhood and never dealt with it. Clearly both parents have issues coping with things (Jamie is a freaking alcoholic) in their lives and unfortunately have passed those down to their kids. Neither parent should be involved and they all need family therapy. 

Lynne is very close with her daughter has been for most of Britney life, they have had fall outs which is ro bw expected but they remain close.  Her mom is helping her daughter.

22 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Yeah, same. The team must have always told her she's not Primeney anymore. Soemthing along the lines of like "No one cares about you anymore. There's Taylor Swift. Ariana Grande. They're younger and the public cares about them. No one under the age of 25 knkws who you are so shut it. You're irrelevant therefore no one will help you."

Oh how wrong they were. Idk how but somehow she must've caught wind thst the free Britney movement is a lot bigger than she originally thought and it helped her build the courage to fight against them cuz there will be supporters behind her ❤️ 

I don't think they've told her that noone cares. She did tours, she seen sold out arenas. They've couldn't find the fact that people still support her. But theyay had brainwashed her into thinking that's, what is going on with her is right. Thats how it suppose to be. And freebritney made her realize that's actually, its not right. That's its been too long.

-----‐----------

Everyone went on Britney mother. She is at fault to some degree. But let's remember, she is a victim of abuse herself. She was gaslighted and manipulated by her husband, I think she is scared of him. That's don't make it better or her less guilty, but still.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, LLuvia said:

It was a long time ago and I do not remember the exact words but I do remember that he gave information, that he insulted her, despised her, "it was a Kevin concert" and she did not want to greet or interview anyone and for that reason, Larry said that to Ruben Garay.

Thank you so much

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Bigno said:

What followed was a pair of AIM conversations which allege Rudolph responded to Britney not meeting fans of a contest WoB ran in which the winners had travelled out of state. “Welcome to my nightmare… well my old nighmare anyway,” Rudolph allegedly wrote. “Thank god I’m free of that ****… used to deal with **** like that every day.” He later allegedly added, “It’s all about her dude… that sweet southern girl thing is total bull****.”

Do – do you think, Ruben, that she just has her head in the sand here?

GARAY: You know, that`s a really question.

I – I actually – I thought that the last straw that happened here –
because I – I this is something that – that happened recently. There was
a contest that worldofbritney.com held about a month ago, or a month and
a half ago, where two fans were going to get meet Britney Spears at Kevin
Federline`s album-release party.

And, you know, it was a very, very big deal, and – and everybody was
really, really excited about it. These two fans flew all the way from Ohio
on a maxed-out credit card, you know, to get to meet Britney Spears and
Kevin Federline. And we get there, an I was obviously hosting it, and –
and she just decided to just not meet with them, and not, you know, honor
her commitments. And that was, you know, a total slap in the face, you
know, to fans. And it – it – it felt like a shockwave. You know, it – it
was felt, you know, throughout the entire community.

And I just – I don`t understand. If she`s going to, you know, be that
reckless with her own fans, then whey should we, you know, continue to
respect her in that way (ph).

3 hours ago, Bundy said:

What followed was a pair of AIM conversations which allege Rudolph responded to Britney not meeting fans of a contest WoB ran in which the winners had travelled out of state. “Welcome to my nightmare… well my old nighmare anyway,” Rudolph allegedly wrote. “Thank god I’m free of that ****… used to deal with **** like that every day.” He later allegedly added, “It’s all about her dude… that sweet southern girl thing is total bull****.”

Do – do you think, Ruben, that she just has her head in the sand here?

GARAY: You know, that`s a really question.

I – I actually – I thought that the last straw that happened here –
because I – I this is something that – that happened recently. There was
a contest that worldofbritney.com held about a month ago, or a month and
a half ago, where two fans were going to get meet Britney Spears at Kevin
Federline`s album-release party.

And, you know, it was a very, very big deal, and – and everybody was
really, really excited about it. These two fans flew all the way from Ohio
on a maxed-out credit card, you know, to get to meet Britney Spears and
Kevin Federline. And we get there, an I was obviously hosting it, and –
and she just decided to just not meet with them, and not, you know, honor
her commitments. And that was, you know, a total slap in the face, you
know, to fans. And it – it – it felt like a shockwave. You know, it – it
was felt, you know, throughout the entire community.

And I just – I don`t understand. If she`s going to, you know, be that
reckless with her own fans, then whey should we, you know, continue to
respect her in that way (ph).

Thank you so much! Truly appreciated