Britney is "very engaged" with the conservatorship, family is "at war": report

3 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I think Britney felt defamed and ashamed but now she realizes that the tables have turned.  

Yeah, same. The team must have always told her she's not Primeney anymore. Soemthing along the lines of like "No one cares about you anymore. There's Taylor Swift. Ariana Grande. They're younger and the public cares about them. No one under the age of 25 knkws who you are so shut it. You're irrelevant therefore no one will help you."

Oh how wrong they were. Idk how but somehow she must've caught wind thst the free Britney movement is a lot bigger than she originally thought and it helped her build the courage to fight against them cuz there will be supporters behind her ❤️ 

• Love 3
Just now, nerdygeekgrl said:

Yeah, same. The team must have always told her she's not Primeney anymore. Soemthing along the lines of like "No one cares about you anymore. There's Taylor Swift. Ariana Grande. They're younger and the public cares about them. No one under the age of 25 knkws who you are so shut it. You're irrelevant therefore no one will help you."

Oh how wrong they were. Idk how but somehow she must've caught wind thst the free Britney movement is a lot bigger than she originally thought and it helped her build the courage to fight against them cuz there will be supporters behind her ❤️ 

I think she just figured that everyone believed the media about her but she spent the peak of her career telling us that they lie.  Honestly, Britney has been a HUGE case study for us, calling out the media before it was popular to do so.  I respect her so much. 

• Love 9
18 minutes ago, FuriousoOIDA1 said:

I wish they would stop with this ‘savior’ narrative they’re trying to push for Lynne. Lynne Spears is responsible for a lot of her daughters(actually her children’s) trauma ..... she legit kept them in an abusive household , pushed her daughter into pageants , let her get involved with with an older boy, then *****d her out to hollyweird all before her brain was fully developed. When she was on her press tour for her book she was painting it out to be about taking responsibility for her daughters issues, but honestly it read more like her painting herself as a mother sacrificing  to make her daughters dreams come true. She never had a chance  guys, and it’s sick. Based on her family history I’m sure Lynne experienced trauma in her own childhood and never dealt with it. Clearly both parents have issues coping with things (Jamie is a freaking alcoholic) in their lives and unfortunately have passed those down to their kids. Neither parent should be involved and they all need family therapy. 

Yeah, I mean maybe she's helping now but she was complicit for twelve years and even before, like the things you wrote. She was and probably still is a problematic mother.

Now they're painting Lynne the same way they did with Jamie in 2008 against Lufti, it's the same savior narrative If you pay attention to It. Lynne is the "perfect parent", Jamie is the (only) evil one from that family, they claim if Jamie's out of the picture everything will be better like magic...

I loathe Jamie, but the whole family used Britney, let's be real.

To me all of this smells PR.

• Love 7
  • Like 1

Juno is the worst. Since her career never took off she feels entitled to britney’s assets since they would not be “safe” with Britney.

Lets not forget this girl has picked up a knife to end a fight in a restaurant, almost left her baby drown  and got pregnant while a teen......

THIS IS THE SANE ONE:

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Slayer said:

Lynne wants a care plan established that would transition Britney’s personal life out of the conservatorship - This sounds like a very good step.

This way she can finally be taught and given the tools to slowly regaining her life back and becoming more independent again

Exactly. It’s a shame it’s taken this long for even the slightest of changes to happen. This is why I believe the root of movement on the part of the family is money. I think someone was made aware that something sketchy was happening with Britney’s finances and/or the trust. Lynne could’ve made moves after the Circus tour in 2009 to be involved in Britney’s treatment plan, which very well would’ve prevented Britney from further regressing once she realized the cship would be permanent.

But they had to deal with the pending legal issues regarding Through The Storm and Sam Lutfi, respectively. The other thing of more importance to them was was filling up Britney’s bank account for their benefit. A conservatorship never should’ve happened. Making the conservatorship permanent for the sake of Britney’s child visitation rights & her career also never should’ve happened!

When the wrong kind of people are given unchecked power the propensity for corruption, control and greed skyrocket.  That’s what is happening. #FreeBritney

• Love 5
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, bliss said:

So based on this article the only person that actually wants to see Britney out of the conservatorship is Lynne... It's so sad that not even her father and her siblings genuinely care about her well being and see her as a "family business"

Lynne was the only one with Britney as a child taking her to auditions, dance class, singing lessons, New York, living in the same building as Xtina and Justin at the Mickey Mouse Club, etc. 
She knows her better than anyone in that family, and she wants the best for her daughter 

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Yeah, I mean maybe she's helping now but she was complicit for twelve years and even before, like the things you wrote. She was and probably still is a problematic mother.

Now they're painting Lynne the same way they did with Jamie in 2008 against Lufti, it's the same savior narrative If you pay attention to It. Lynne is the "perfect parent", Jamie is the (only) evil one from that family, they claim if Jamie's out of the picture everything will be better like magic...

I have to disagree- and am prepared to be downvoted- but I think Lynne is doing something now because she wants to help her daughter. Yes, she was complicit 12 years ago... she was told that it was a temporary thing, like Britney was told. I think Lynne is exactly how Britney said she was in “all that she wants” (“Manipulation was his key; he screwed it in because she was naive”)... I think Lynne has been naive, but at the end of the day, I believe she’s a good mom and wants what’s best for her children. Like the article says, this is the first time in 12 years Britney has done anything about the conservatorship. And Lynne is backing her. 

and let’s not pretend any family is perfect... that being said, Jamie can rot, JL is corrupt by Lou, and Bryan should grow a pair if he really cares for his sister. But I do think Lynne is trying. 

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, runpiggierun said:

why does nobody talk about Lou?? She is the ultimate devil behind all of this but she is getting out so easily???

Kenan Thompson Movie GIF

this, she's literally the mastermind behind the conservatorship, I don't think it would have happened had she never gotten into contact with Jamie or any of her family members

• Like 1

I honestly feel like nothing would be happening if it weren’t for this movement, I don’t know how Britney heard about it but thank God she did. I feel it’s given her the drive to fight since she now knows she’s not alone in it unlike before and seeing how fiercely Jamie is fighting this, u really can’t blame her for eventually giving up before when it was just her trying to fight this.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Slayer said:

Lynne wants a care plan established that would transition Britney’s personal life out of the conservatorship - This sounds like a very good step.

This way she can finally be taught and given the tools to slowly regaining her life back and becoming more independent again

Will that "care plan" be just as long and "efficient" as Jailme's? :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, imadrinkyuradrunk said:

I have to disagree- and am prepared to be downvoted- but I think Lynne is doing something now because she wants to help her daughter. Yes, she was complicit 12 years ago... she was told that it was a temporary thing, like Britney was told. I think Lynne is exactly how Britney said she was in “all that she wants” (“Manipulation was his key; he screwed it in because she was naive”)... I think Lynne has been naive, but at the end of the day, I believe she’s a good mom and wants what’s best for her children. Like the article says, this is the first time in 12 years Britney has done anything about the conservatorship. And Lynne is backing her. 

and let’s not pretend any family is perfect... that being said, Jamie can rot, JL is corrupt by Lou, and Bryan should grow a pair if he really cares for his sister. But I do think Lynne is trying. 

We're talking about an abusive family here, confirmed by Lynne herself on her infamous book. Definitely not a regular family.

Lynne is all alone fighting for Britney while her other daughter JL is corrupt by Lou even tho they are stuck all day in Serenity? So, JL, Bryan and Jamie are ignoring Lynne?

Naive for more than a decade? I wish Lynne was a good mother, I really do, I just don't see It.

I want Lynne to prove that i'm wrong, believe me.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
33 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

This. Thank you!

• Love 1