Britney is "very engaged" with the conservatorship, family is "at war": report

7 hours ago, Pfefferminz said:

He's prob 3 sheets to the wind talking about "you dumb ****.Alcoholism is a mental disorder in a way but drunks insult others all the time and lend their "professional opinion" while they trip over their own two feet and **** themselves

Edited by BorninaBarn
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

Damn. I have a horrible feeling they'll pay Kevin for more time with the boys for Britney and then she'll drop everything and continue the c-ship. Classic bargaining. You ask for the most - freedom - but settle for far less - more hours with the boys. 

This has disaster written all over it. 

And maybe they let her have another baby. 

I wish Britney realize she's in an abusive situation, that would be better than any other motivation.

• Love 7
25 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Lynne wants a care plan established that would transition Britney’s personal life out of the conservatorship - This sounds like a very good step.

This way she can finally be taught and given the tools to slowly regaining her life back and becoming more independent again

But she still has to hand over her money ;-)

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

Damn. I have a horrible feeling they'll pay Kevin for more time with the boys for Britney and then she'll drop everything and continue the c-ship. Classic bargaining. You ask for the most - freedom - but settle for far less - more hours with the boys. 

This has disaster written all over it. 

thing is, the restraining order against Jamie is for three years, as long as he's close to Britney, the custody time won't increase

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, 1inamillion said:

It's really frustrating. Bryan seems so distanced from the whole thing, whereas Juno Lou has teamed with that devious witch. Like how on earth you don't give a damn about the wellness of your sibling who loves you unconditionally and has given you everything you have. Ungrateful tools.

Juno lou is ugly. She probs reverted to country music cos she probably wouldn’t make it in the pop industry. I mean she isn’t even signed is she? How embarrasing and your britneys sister!!

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

One thing that does infuriate me about the reporting by the media, they NEVER mention the altercation between Britney's father and her son, and the fact that both children have a restraining order against him.

I mean FFS the man has issues, look at the bigger picture, report the facts and its then clear to see why Britney doesn't want him in her life. 

Also that she was in a mental health facility against her will... Always put it like she choose to go to that cheap unhealthy place

• Love 3
  • Like 2