Trivia: Britney's "This is" playlist on Spotify is about to reach 500k followers!

Hungry Hun

Last time I checked it was around 470k when the current #FreeBritney wave started and as of right now its 499k. If you still dont follow... :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

It seems this playlist works for her, the Glory tracks in it are in its majority the most listened songs from the album (as seen with "Just Like Me"). Just wish RCA would work on it a little bit more to put other iconic songs from her catalogue as well.  

Sadly she's been losing monthly followers tho, she peaked at 16.5 mill at one point. But that must be because of IUSA getting out of her top10 (guess the "LA LA LA, *****" tik tok's are not so hot anymore) and the Oops 20th aniversary just naturally losing traction. Still a freaking Queen, proving she has demand even though she doesnt release new material for about 4 years while some "current pop acts" with new material are struggling to reach that. Shots fired :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:  

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I happened to notice that it had a lot of likes/followers, I unfollowed all my playlists yesterday including this one because it all just got too confusing but I guess I’ll follow it again since it’s Queen Britney. And yeah I noticed too she has lost around 100K monthly listeners in the past few weeks, but I don’t think it’s anything to worry about as I’m sure she won’t lose much more. I’m interested to see how B10 does streaming wise on Spotify... I’m sure it will do better than Glory, just hope it outsells in pure copies too.

Archived