Why did Hollywood cancel Lindsay Lohan??

Spicechinodiva

Lindsay basically knows that she will never be accepted in the US ever again. 

She was cancelled several times, probably was sobering up, only to fail like the plan was intentional..

Out of all the Disney princesses. She was the most scandals. 

From Paris coming out saying she wasn't invited to the Party, it almost seemed like everybody hated her. 

I know her family took advantage of her as well. 

I remember her saying she was straight. 

The lgbt press condemned her saying was the Samantha ronson relationship fake then. It's almost like everything she admitted to or acknowledge to ******** exploring it was like it was planned to cancel her. 

The fact That we live in a world where Hilary Duff came out the winner 🏆 of not being scandalous or being viewed as a bad girl. Someone who worked with the family of Duff, said she did a lot of weed and such. But she purposely never sought public attention, like the others did. She did it privately at her parents house where no cameras are around..

She just had a better team. Plus the biggest Scandal was she was 17 dating a man close to 30. 

I was like, man she did date a man half her age and the media allowed it. Cos it wasn't bad. (Joel Madden of Good charlotte dates Hilary Duff when she was a minor, big cover story of teen people, huge scandal still, but nobody batted an eye. )

It was like she keeps it private unlike the other girls who do it to get noticed fir attention..

It's almost to me that Hilary Duff came out as a saint, where Lindsay was the villian and waiting for the downfall to happen. 

Unlike Britney, people were counting down the days stating she might end up dead. Almost as if they were anticipating the news Breaking Lindsay Lohan found dead of an overdose at 25, refused help many times. That's what the media was waiting for watching her keep down spiraling.

It got worse when she was deemed by insurance companies, Uninsurable. 

To Hollywood news, that was without proper insurance on Lohan, no studio will work with her. Cos if an accident happens on the set, they have to pay everything and lose 💰

Lindsay was never given the chance to comeback. She's much happier overseas where she's accepted. I truly believe she will never step foot in the US again. 

Not for politics, but just for her own sanity and health. 

@Easy There

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lindsay definitely went trough most psychological,******,emotional,physical abuse outta all Disney girls in recent years.

She actually never got a proper chance ina  movie or a tv project post 2007 (DESPITE Media always announcing her coming back multiple times).

She never had good ppl around her. Her family is ****.

And Hollywood is extremely ******. There is a lot more guys who spent their entire 20s acting like junkies,attacking and hurting ppl around them. Yet they all made huge comebacks in Hollywood . And Lindsay never did despite the oy person she ever hurt was herself.

On 9/13/2020 at 7:29 PM, Spicechinodiva said:

Someone who worked with the family of Duff, said she did a lot of weed and such. But she purposely never sought public attention, like the others did. She did it privately at her parents house where no cameras are around..

Wait what? Where did you read that? I never heard of that :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

At its peak, when it began its breakdown, it began to have problems with all the personnel of the films that participated, losing several roles by not making it to the shoots, having a diva attitude and filming under illicit substances. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:
 I think that in her private life he was alsoיtive and controversial. I remember that several celebrities had problems with Lindsay either because she tried to intrude on the relationship or try to steal roles when there were already actresses who were hired.
 Anyway, Lilo was very young and we have all gone through times of conflict where no one can beat us. Everything is absolutely understandable and forgivable. :bsass_britney_boys_nod:

Archived