Trigger warning: might cAuse flashback in highschool gym class for a lot of us.

Spicechinodiva

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You asserting toxic masculinity in the gay community is all I'm getting from this. So I'm not a "man" unless I like beer, cars and sports? :4music_britney_2011_annoyed_irritated_mad_ff_femme_fatale:

I get you're older than most of us here and grew up in a generation that imposed this mindset on you, but not saying times have completely erased this notion, but times have changed. I think you should follow more progressive LGBTQ+ accounts. Gender roles and stereotypes are being challenged. 

The meme was funny, but it's your explanation of the meme that is concerning. 

:saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

9 minutes ago, Neneleaks said:

You asserting toxic masculinity in the gay community is all I'm getting from this. So I'm not a "man" unless I like beer, cars and sports? :4music_britney_2011_annoyed_irritated_mad_ff_femme_fatale:

I get you're older than most of us here and grew up in a generation that imposed this mindset on you, but not saying times have completely erased this notion, but times have changed. I think you should follow more progressive LGBTQ+ accounts. Gender roles and stereotypes are being challenged. 

**** off I hate straight men they are not needed, we don't need them 

30 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

**** off I hate straight men they are not needed, we don't need them 

Singling out a group of people that are in our community here on Exhale is wrong. @Blackout2006 is a straight male among others and this is a disgusting comment. I advise you take your warning points and reflect not to single out groups of people like that on here again. Others and myself will not tolerate that 

3 hours ago, Neneleaks said:

Or stop being a lil betch and stop being offended that ur a limp wrist gay instead of a masc gay that can grab straight acting gays and be in public on a date with them and not get thw weird looks because they can see ur gay just by looking at u? Or hearing u and not needing to hear u say a word at all? U choose to be the stereo type...so own it and stop telling other gays how to make fun of their own kind...byeeeeee

3 hours ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Or stop being a lil betch and stop being offended that ur a limp wrist gay instead of a masc gay that can grab straight acting gays and be in public on a date with them and not get thw weird looks because they can see ur gay just by looking at u? Or hearing u and not needing to hear u say a word at all? U choose to be the stereo type...so own it and stop telling other gays how to make fun of their own kind...byeeeeee

Your education has failed you. You are not able to comprehend the analysis he conveyed on this subject. You do not get the point like others have. He is telling the OP to NOT be a stereotype and to not tell other gays how they should be be. Honestly I've given your posts the benefit of the doubt, but you are dense as they come. Your opinions have no merit. So here try this, it will give you at least a boost of academic integrity to your grammatical structure since your thought can't do it for you. :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

Your Writing, at its Best. |Closing The Gap

Archived