Mariah Carey performs "Save The Day" at the US Open

Jordan Miller

40 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Can we PLEASE bring early 2000s music like this again 

current music is so bland from most artists like Justin Bieber 

this is why I’m obsessed with midnight sky for its Stevie nicks 80s flare

I'm not the only one. We are getting older, it's hard to relate to Music today. 

I finally understand when my Mom and dad told me turn that crap off. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Content Curators
52 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I'm not the only one. We are getting older, it's hard to relate to Music today. 

I finally understand when my Mom and dad told me turn that crap off. 

I’m 17 😭😭 bruh most of our generation knows that music has taken a big hit 

2020 has been good but 2017- (Early) 2019 Wasn’t good at all

41 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

I’m 17 😭😭 bruh most of our generation knows that music has taken a big hit 

2020 has been good but 2017- (Early) 2019 Wasn’t good at all

I feel there's no substance. Where is the stories. Not everybody can relate to bagging people in bed like a point star. That's not Reality. 

Maybe Covid is the wake up call that we need. Seriousness to balance out the fun. You need Both can't have one outweigh the other. 

• Content Curators
1 minute ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I feel there's no substance. Where is the stories. Not everybody can relate to bagging people in bed like a point star. That's not Reality. 

Maybe Covid is the wake up call that we need. Seriousness to balance out the fun. You need Both can't have one outweigh the other. 

I have a feeling Miley could deliver something like that her new single is amazing 

also I hope Britney’s next album isn’t like glory (all about ***) and tells a story 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, DjRobney said:

Performance? Wasn't that more like a music video?

Anyways, loved it. 

At first when I heard that it feat. Ms. Lauryn Hill I was so exited to hear something new from Ms. Hill, but then it was only an old sample from her Fugees days. But after a couple of rounds in the mp3 spinner... IT IS MY JAM.lauryn hill yes GIF

Right? They should have just label it as music video shot at the Tennis Centre. Cleary she wasn't singing live there, but she looks amazing!

And yes, was expecting a verse from Ms. Lauryn Hill but it is a great song though!

It's not a performance, it's a music video. She's in various poses lip syncing to the record. It's an MV. 

And sadly it's beyond dull. It's like all of Mariah's most boring previous videos {I Want To Know What Love Is, I Don't, With You} all had a kid and that kid was boring. 

It's a shame because Mimi has had some amazing videos in the past {Honey, Heartbreaker, Up Out My Face, Obsessed} but recently she just stands and poses and sits in cars/on motorbikes. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block