Miley Cyrus performed a cover of "Gimme More" on MTV Unplugged: watch

• 3 weeks later...
  • Content Curators

ugh mtv unplugged, iconic, this needs to be more popular again, my fave shaki did a full mtv unplugged performance of all the songs on her first REALLY big album donde estan los ladrones, shakira will still in her full on rock era and it got her a GRAMMY, now she has alot more.

take a listen some day, especially ojos asi

I love Miley both as an artist and as a person 

I remember when she came out with cant be tamed after the whole debacle of pole dancing to party in the USA and i told my bf of the time that she was gonna be the next closest thing to Britney in terms of attitude and the way the media/public love to rag on her.

I have felt in recent years she has a bit more of a thirsty vibe for attention but I still have mad respect for her. 

I'm 31 so Britney is of course my #1 and I was too old to be a major miley fan during hannah Montana but as far as younger popstars go I absolutely love Miley. 

I feel she has really come into her own as an artist and developed her own signature voice which will be interesting to hear on Gimme More 

It won't be better than Brit of course but it'll be different and I think I'm gonna like it

Can't wait to see what she does with it 

• Love 1