Lindsay Lohan opens her own company in UAE (whilst looking like Annie)

Easy There

Lindsay mentioned in her post “So excited to set up my own company in the UAE! My journey continues in this incredible country! Thanks to @virtuzone for making my company setup process so smooth. If you are interested in setting up your own company here in the UAE, and looking to #BeYourOwnBoss then I recommend you get in touch with these guys. 😇

So proud of her :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

6560BA4C-7780-499B-90A2-ECECA16C58F0.jpeg.b29e28db4355bd7dafb231ecd37448a5.jpeg

Edited by CrazyButItFeelsAllright
Featured 🔥
  • Love 5
  • Like 1
25 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

So happy she’s doing well and looks great! :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad: come through Parent Trap sequel :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

23 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I’m always rooting for LiLo ALWAYS 

12 minutes ago, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

But....what company? What is it for? This is so vague! HahaI Dont Understand Tim And Eric GIF by Adult Swim

But congrats?

Queen of branding herself lindsay lohan boss ***** GIF by MTV’s Lindsay Lohan’s Beach Club

All this support is overwhelming  :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

Especially after I read DailyTrash comments about her :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’ve always been more of a Hilary stan, but there was a time when I loved them equally along with Amanda Bynes. They’re icons of our childhood same as Britney and Christina :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

Lindsay vs Hilary feud is iconic. Lindsay CRASHING Hilary ls movie premier. Hilary throwing a fit at Lindsay's photoshoot. Etc. :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
10 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

She found a country where she can work. Her native US really said, you're still unforgivable. Only in America did we cancel her. She really found she was more welcomed outside the US. 

Everyone gave her a second chance UK,Australia UAE. Except USA. And its disgusting. She never hurt anyone but herself. Unlike most Hollywood man who got 20 chances after hurting everyone around them.

• Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block