if you were in charge of Britney's career.....

thelegendney

a fun topic that I think about a lot, but also just for bringing something lighthearted to the forums with all the craziness:)

If you were in charge of Britney's career from the start, what would you have done differently than things team B did. Or concepts you would have loved to see with anything that has to do with her career.  Singles, albums, merch/promo, fragrances, tours,  etc.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would have released Dont Go Knockin’ on my door and What U see as single from OIDIA. I would have released Cinderella as a single and the original album version of Boys instead of the remix. I would have released Breathe On Me, I Got That Boom Boom and Touch of my hand for 4th, 5th and 6th singles for ITZ. I would have released released Toy Soldier as the 4th single from Blackout and maybe Radar for 5th. I would have released Shattered Glass as a 4th single from Circus and Out From Under as 5th and Unusual You as a single, but only in Europe, because I think it sounds really european. I would have released Till Its Gone for 2nd single in Britney Jean and Hold On Tight/ Dont Cry as 3rd. And I would have released DYWCO as 1st single from Glory, Mood Ring as 2nd, Change your mind as 3rd and If Im Dancing/ Slumber Party as 4th. 

Okay, let's pretend neither the knee injury, nor conservatorship never happened:

-There should have been small hiatus between the "Britney" era and ITZ era
-Toxic should have been first single of ITZ, Me against the music should have been either last single or not single at all
-Guilty (kiss) should have been included in ITZ and released as a single as it was perfect clap-back for the time
-All her first 4 albums should have had 5 to 7 singles per albums,
-The idea of club tour was cool but m+m's was not it, she should have done proper club tour
-circus, as much as I love the album, should have been more comprehensive, more similar to "Fame" by lady gaga, with themes about dark side of fame (Something more like lucky and lesser like mmm papi) :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:
-Britney Jean should have been shelved until it was actually personal album with britney's vocals:hideous_um_zoom_hide_what_confused_scared:
-Radar shouldn't have been released as a single :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:
-BJ and glory should have both have 4 singles 
-Glory or ITZ should have been visual album
-Neither of B in the Mix remix albums should never have happened, instead she should have have released remix album after each albums like some artists (like madonna with "confessions remixed") do:raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

Not overworking her. More artistic control. 

More singles from ITZ 

Not releasing BJ ( just WB as a normal single)

Better promo/ music video for Make Me + original album cover + 2 more singles ( Change your Mind / Mood Ring) 

2013-2015 Las Vegas 

2016 - Greatest Hits + Glory Promo Show 

2017 Resting / Maybe new perfume

2018  Glory WORLD TOUR  

Includes Make Me , Slumber Party , Mood Ring, Change Your Mind , Toxic, Womanizer, Breathe On Me , Slave,The Hook Up, Mannequin , Till The World Ends , Piece of Me , Gimme More, Someday, I love Rock and Roll , Freakshow 

7 hours ago, thelegendney said:

a fun topic that I think about a lot, but also just for bringing something lighthearted to the forums with all the craziness:)

If you were in charge of Britney's career from the start, what would you have done differently than things team B did. Or concepts you would have loved to see with anything that has to do with her career.  Singles, albums, merch/promo, fragrances, tours,  etc.

I probably would ask what SHE wants to do 

Always work together with her and ask what she thinks about everyone idea, at the end she will have the final word.

Scrap radar and pick mannequin as the fourth and final single from circus 
Hiatus after circus 

remove her conservationship before femme fatale 

less robotic voice in femme fatale 

release up new down as the fourth single and criminal as final single 

scrap Britney Jean 

release alien, perfume, hold n tight and brightest morning start as a ep... add work ***** only and only if myah is scrapped completely 

hiatus 

maybe another side project like candies or Kenzo 

scrap pretty girls 

scrap bangers... miley featuring only and only if it’s a good song 

focus on glory, add maybe max martin to the project and add two few classic Britney bops in the album 

slumber party without Tinashe, solo or the only Two options: Rihanna or Drake 

Archived