Good gems from JLo? Want to know her best songs left between two eyes immediately! Recommend..

If You Had My Love, Let’s Get Loud, Waiting For Tonight, Love Don’t Cost a Thing, Play, I’m Real (standard & remix), Ain’t It Funny (standard & remix), I’m Gonna Be Alright, Jenny From The Block, I’m Glad, All I Have, The One, Baby I Love U, Get Right, Que Hiciste, Do It Well, On The Floor, I’m Into You, Papi, Hypnotico, Goin In, Dance Again, Live It Up, Booty, Ain’t Your Mama, El Anillo, Dinero

JLO is a singles artist and I say most of her singles are bops. She really knows how to pick them unlike other artists. It’s been years since I’ve heard her albums in full, but I remember there are others :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

• Love 8
2 hours ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

Tell me if you like them when you listen to them :makeitrain:

I like them each in my own way but i think I love Get Right right now

i love Big Booty but only because of the singers (Iggy too) not everyone would have had carried it out, even Britney would not have been so good on this song??? #blushing i mean Jenny worked perfectly for this song

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block