Divas Battle: Britney Spears Pure Album Sales VS Artists Of Her Generation

1 minute ago, NewDisplayName said:

That's what domination is lol

I thought Taylor had more sales..

If she will return to music and releases new albums she will hold that #1 for a long time I think.. 

otherwise Adele will surpass her cause she is really near.  

And to think she had a breakdown in 2007,  just imagine if it never happened she would have sold nearly 100 millions by now, she was unstoppable.

• Love 6
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, Alex1991 said:

This is great, but streaming has made it almost all about singles now. Don't get me wrong  I'll always be team B, but I think in terms of those she wouldn't be on top, at least not anymore..

Streaming is not HER generation so that makes sense. She still is the best selling female artist album of her generation and that's a FACT britney spears hair flip GIF

• Love 7
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, YannFrance said:

Streaming is not HER generation so that makes sense. She still is the best selling female artist album of her generation and that's a FACT britney spears hair flip GIF

Completely agree with you on that. She will always be the definition of the perfect pop star. To this day new pop acts try to recreate her legacy...

• Love 3