What's Your Ideal Setlist for the PCD Reunion Tour Next Year?

6 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Meh, but doing this setlist reminded me how much I loved PCD. Fergie, Gwen, Nelly Furtado and PCD helped me get thru the years of no Britney music. There’s no room for DK thanks to :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: 

I think it would be cool if they all did a tour together and performed all their hits. Just a thought :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Could you imagine how crazy a festival with all of them would be!?

I'd probably die from exhaustion!

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

Shame on you and your perfect body for not meeting the 20 song requirement!

Omg haha I didnt even read the rules or main article, just posted what I'd like as a set list hahah fail dive fail GIF

But I mean, why bother with the less than perfect song choices? If anything I'd add Halo to the mix because I love that song. And for ****s and giggles let's say a few others were dance covers of other artists songs :p

I'll read the rules next time 🤣

can u forgive me or do I need to post more shirtless photos? ;)

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

Omg haha I didnt even read the rules or main article, just posted what I'd like as a set list hahah fail dive fail GIF

But I mean, why bother with the less than perfect song choices? If anything I'd add Halo to the mix because I love that song. And for ****s and giggles let's say a few others were dance covers of other artists songs :p

I'll read the rules next time 🤣

can u forgive me or do I need to post more shirtless photos? ;)

DM @Midnight & I a pic of that D and all will be forgiven. I hear thruples are the new thing...

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

YOU GUYSSS

I Only just NOW listened to Genetics ft PCD. This entire time I thought I was listening to it but it was just the megan trainer version. Everytime I was like, I barely hear PCD in this track what a waste. I didnt realize there was another version. I feel so dumb. angry gi joe GIF

LOL "I barely hear them" and they're not even there. :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I like Meghan, but I wouldn't have minded if she just gave them the track and it was all PCD :checkit_sipping_drinking_spill_tea:

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, RachelBerry said:

LOL "I barely hear them" and they're not even there. :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I like Meghan, but I wouldn't have minded if she just gave them the track and it was all PCD :checkit_sipping_drinking_spill_tea:

Hahaha I know! Placebo effect. I knew they were supposed to be kn kt so I just imagined it lmaoooo. Lord have mercy, good thing I'm pretty haha

And I agree, defs wouldve been a better PCd only song and a good React follow up

• Haha 1

When I Grow Up

Beep

I Don't Need A Man

Don't Cha

Stickwitu

React

Buttons

**EVERYTHING GOES BLACK**

**The freshly freed princess of pop is lowered from the ceiling**

Break the Ice

(90 minutes of epic dancing, newly recorded vocals, a completely live ballad, a mix of hits as well as fan favorite deep cuts)

Rebellion 

Encore: Gimme More

• Haha 4

The whole first album, x out the 2nd album and react can **** off. Of course...i need the girls to perform nikkis whatever u like cuz its the nicole show anyways. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: also if melody doesnt make a surprise break for it like during those Buttons performances, without telling the girls..im **** here for the catfight of seein melody scream and nikki look around in confusion:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 2
12 minutes ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

The whole album, x out the 2nd album and react can **** off. Of course...i need the girls to perform nikkis whatever u like cuz its the nicole show anyways. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: also if melody doesnt make a surprise break for it like during those Buttons performances, without telling the girls..gir **** here for the catfight of seein melody scream and nikki look around in confusion:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Nobody likes Melody here, I'm from phoenix. We do cos she's a native. 

But nobody mentions how Nicole barely came out on top on the girls biggest us Tour. Opening for Britney. 

. honestly I don't think the US gave them a proper chance since day one. Nicole was instantly vilified.

By reading the book 

All lead and background by Nicole.

It was already there. But they were more accepted outside the US. 

Which is why I know very well they are hesitate about touring the US. If they did. It's no secret. They have to do 5,000 to 6,000 seated theaters. They weren't able to headline a US tour themselves. PLANNED on it. But in 09 the vilifying of Nicole ended up Killin their chances. 

@ColdAsFire88

I still don't know how the other's were able to forgive Nicole. 

I remember for two years. The other girls bad mouthed her, trashed her. Even in Nicole's behind the Music. She said. I don't know if we will ever reunite, cos I'm the villian in my own girl group. How were we supposed to know that it's not accepted for a girl group to have a lead singer. Nobody told us that wasn't allowed since the whole horrible things that happened with Diana Ross and the Supremes. She was crying cos she felt a huge misunderstanding made her hated. 

5 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Nobody likes Melody here, I'm from phoenix. We do cos she's a native. 

But nobody mentions how Nicole barely came out on top on the girls biggest us Tour. Opening for Britney. 

. honestly I don't think the US gave them a proper chance since day one. Nicole was instantly vilified.

By reading the book 

All lead and background by Nicole.

It was already there. But they were more accepted outside the US. 

Which is why I know very well they are hesitate about touring the US. If they did. It's no secret. They have to do 5,000 to 6,000 seated theaters. They weren't able to headline a US tour themselves. PLANNED on it. But in 09 the vilifying of Nicole ended up Killin their chances. 

@ColdAsFire88

I still don't know how the other's were able to forgive Nicole. 

I remember for two years. The other girls bad mouthed her, trashed her. Even in Nicole's behind the Music. She said. I don't know if we will ever reunite, cos I'm the villian in my own girl group. How were we supposed to know that it's not accepted for a girl group to have a lead singer. Nobody told us that wasn't allowed since the whole horrible things that happened with Diana Ross and the Supremes. She was crying cos she felt a huge misunderstanding made her hated. 

Im from phx as well. I guess u speak for the whole board about not liking her when my comment was pure genius. Talk about headlines. But whatever. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block