What's Your Ideal Setlist for the PCD Reunion Tour Next Year?

1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

You paid I Don’t Need a Man dust :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Meh, but doing this setlist reminded me how much I loved PCD. Fergie, Gwen, Nelly Furtado and PCD helped me get thru the years of no Britney music. There’s no room for DK thanks to :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: 

I think it would be cool if they all did a tour together and performed all their hits. Just a thought :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Love 5
  • Content Curators
2 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

Cuz I'm a sIut and need to keep the playground open, unless you're up for open after our monogamous two years? 

Okay I mean I know once you taste this piece of heaven you wont want anything else but I'll say yes for now. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Act 1 - Burlesque

Intro

1. Buttons

2. Beep

3.  Watcha think about that

Act 2  - Hip Hop/Street

4. Bottle Pop

5.  Wait A Minute

6.  Watchamacallit

7. Genetics 

Act 3 - Love & Heartache

8. Stikwitu

9. Elevator/Halo Medley

10. I Hate this part

11. Hush Hush Remix

12. Video interlude - tainted love

Act 4 - Celebration

13. Jai Ho

14. I Dont Need a Man/Hot Stuff Medley

15. Painted Windows

16. Magic

17. When I Grow Up

Act 5 - Encore

18. Video Interlude - Taking over the world 

19. React 

20. Don't Cha

• Love 2
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I was so close to buying the album because I wanted it on my phone. I have the CD but am too lazy to deal with transferring it since my new Mac doesn’t have a CD slot :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

I have the deluxe of Doll Domination, but I never got PCD when it came out :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

I'd love for a greatest hits, but I think being independent will prevent that...

• Love 1
1 minute ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Meh, but doing this setlist reminded me how much I loved PCD. Fergie, Gwen, Nelly Furtado and PCD helped me get thru the years of no Britney music. There’s no room for DK thanks to :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: 

I think it would be cool if they all did a tour together and performed all their hits. Just a thought :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

2004-2006 really was a time for pop music. Britney left it open for some of these girls to make some of the best bops. And IDNAM is an anthem :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

Act 1 - Burlesque

Intro

1. Buttons

2. Beep

3.  Watcha think about that

Act 2  - Hip Hop/Street

4. Bottle Pop

5.  Wait A Minute

6.  Watchamacallit

Act 3 - Love & Heartache

7. Stikwitu

8. I Hate this part

9. Hush Hush Remix

Act 4 - Celebration

10. Jai Ho

11. I Dont Need a Man/Hot Stuff Medley

12.  Painted Windows

13. Magic

14. When I Grow Up

Act 5 - Encore

15. React 

16. Don't Cha

Shame on you and your perfect body for not meeting the 20 song requirement!

3 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

I have the deluxe of Doll Domination, but I never got PCD when it came out :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

I'd love for a greatest hits, but I think being independent will prevent that...

I was obsessed with the PCD album and them in general. I bought the *****cat Dolls Live in London DVD too and that era was perfection. Never listened to DD when it came out though and just the singles + Halo :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block