What was the first Rated R movie your parent took you to see?

Spicechinodiva

I grew up loving Horror films, Mom raised me right. Mad at boys, watch a Horror film. 

The more anger, make it the most violent and tortious ones. Til you feel happy and have moved on from the prick that hurt u. 

So my big question is what movie did you went but had to be attended by an adult/Guardian cos you weren't 17. 

My first "Forbidden" film was the original 1996 "Scream" actually saw that four times in theaters. Being in a foster agency, going through a horrible child custody case. Not knowing my future, I was at one point a pissed off complicated 13 year old kid. Not knowing what was going to happen. 

That film became my therapy. But my dumb arse went with respite staff that got scared. The agency changed the rules. My foster sister couldn't even take me to Scream 2, she hated the Spice girls, but felt bad that she couldn't take me to see scream 2. She pulled me out of classes the Friday of Spice world theatrical launch. 

Went to my math class wearing a Spice girls shirt saying. The best foster brother, we have a date with the girls. 

I hugged her. 

Walking hand to hand. Looked back. Said later losers you wish you're relatives will help you get out of hell. 

@Jordan Miller

@ColdAsFire88

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived