Chris Evans accidentally posted a picture of his d on Instagram, Update: Chris responds: "it's embarrassing"

hybirdfox
Message added by Jordan Miller

Please keep the comments PG-13

12 hours ago, Buffybot said:

I love Chris too, he's like a real life Disney Prince charming lol.

One of the few no toxic guys in Hollywood. Someone like him would be perfect for Britney, or at least the father of her baby. However, the gay rumors makes sense, in my opinion.

Hollywood still not ready for a handsome hero actor being gay, unfortunately. I hope he's happy whatever he likes.

Colin is a dilf Do Want I Need It GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Yeah, its not only about his looks, but the fact he seems normal, funny (even tho he has problems with anxiety), down to earth. He doesnt seem fake imo. 

Imo Britney deserved someone like him, nothing less. Too bad she probably has confidence issues, cant date whoever she wants and has a control freak dad. 

Isnt Chris crazy to be a dad? Imagine if Britney gets free in two years or so, meet him and gets pregnant? She deserves a happy ending like that after all the **** she had to put up with :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

He can be gay, maybe this is why hes nice lol and tbh anyone (women or men) would be lucky to be with him, however maybe he has trust issues with people and thats why his relationships dont last. I know quite a few people like that. I dont think only bc a guy isnt married and is pushing 40, he has to be gay. 

I know his brother is gay and they seem to have a good relationship. I wonder if he was gay, would he hide that having a gay brother that came out so many years ago? I mean, tbh Chris never seemed an attention ***** like Sam obsessed with being famous. Didnt he said no like 4 times before accepting Captains role just bc he thought about all the press, media hed have to put up with. He said in the past about how he wouldnt know what to do If he was famous like Britney. Didnt I show u that? So yeah even tho hes discreet I wonder why hed hide being gay If I dont think he never wanted to be a DiCaprio. 

Colin was really hot but Chris is perfection. 

8 hours ago, Bundy said:

Yeah, its not only about his looks, but the fact he seems normal, funny (even tho he has problems with anxiety), down to earth. He doesnt seem fake imo. 

Imo Britney deserved someone like him, nothing less. Too bad she probably has confidence issues, cant date whoever she wants and has a control freak dad. 

Isnt Chris crazy to be a dad? Imagine if Britney gets free in two years or so, meet him and gets pregnant? She deserves a happy ending like that after all the **** she had to put up with :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

He can be gay, maybe this is why hes nice lol and tbh anyone (women or men) would be lucky to be with him, however maybe he has trust issues with people and thats why his relationships dont last. I know quite a few people like that. I dont think only bc a guy isnt married and is pushing 40, he has to be gay. 

I know his brother is gay and they seem to have a good relationship. I wonder if he was gay, would he hide that having a gay brother that came out so many years ago? I mean, tbh Chris never seemed an attention ***** like Sam obsessed with being famous. Didnt he said no like 4 times before accepting Captains role just bc he thought about all the press, media hed have to put up with. He said in the past about how he wouldnt know what to do If he was famous like Britney. Didnt I show u that? So yeah even tho hes discreet I wonder why hed hide being gay If I dont think he never wanted to be a DiCaprio. 

Colin was really hot but Chris is perfection. 

I saw that Chris wants to be a dad, yes. He will be a good dad, gay or not.

You told me about the Britney comparison, but I already knew because I searched If Chris mentioned Britney in anything lol.

About Scott, I like the fact Chris was never ashamed of his brother, but they're in different fields. Scott barely working and when he does we can see how small his projects are.

Chris is a major star and even tho his work with Marvel it's done (for now), he still has the Disney open door. Chris talked about wanting to be in Star Wars and now the franchise has the Russo Brothers + Kevin feige, It probably will happen.

A lot of actors hide with fear of losing opportunities.

Funny Scott and their mother response to the picture lol. Chris probably ok by now, or his family it's like the Spears, terrible people (I hope not):gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

15 hours ago, Buffybot said:

I saw that Chris wants to be a dad, yes. He will be a good dad, gay or not.

You told me about the Britney comparison, but I already knew because I searched If Chris mentioned Britney in anything lol.

About Scott, I like the fact Chris was never ashamed of his brother, but they're in different fields. Scott barely working and when he does we can see how small his projects are.

Chris is a major star and even tho his work with Marvel it's done (for now), he still has the Disney open door. Chris talked about wanting to be in Star Wars and now the franchise has the Russo Brothers + Kevin feige, It probably will happen.

A lot of actors hide with fear of losing opportunities.

Funny Scott and their mother response to the picture lol. Chris probably ok by now, or his family it's like the Spears, terrible people (I hope not):gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

Its so cute his love for his dog :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: imagine Chris with a baby! 

Haha I also searched their names on google to see If there was smt and then I found his interview lol 

Oh yeah, Chris and his brother seem really close (Juno Lou, learn!) and tbh I only heard about him not long ago, I dont think I ever saw anything with Scott. 

I was talking about being super famous but in the end even tho Chris might not want to be famous like Britney, having great work opportunities is smt different. Maybe he really wants to challenge himself and have the option to choose his projects without having to be on media 24/7. Some people are famous with great projects without being harassed by media and paparazzi. He still didnt want to do Captain America tho and I bet the exposure was one of the reasons lol 

But yeah, maybe hes hiding even tho I dont think hes lol 

Haha I dont think his family is messy and trashy like Spears lol he even tweeted kinda joking about the episode. I was surprised tho, I thought hed hide from the internet for the next six months but his hate towards Trump talked louder lol 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block