Chris Evans accidentally posted a picture of his d on Instagram, Update: Chris responds: "it's embarrassing"

hybirdfox
Message added by Jordan Miller

Please keep the comments PG-13

9 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Are we sure it's not his single gay brother.

I still have yet to see photos of Adam levine's openly gay brother. Just wanna check to see if the hotness us better than the one. 

Max carver proved to be the hotter of the cArver twins and is the gay one. 

Charlie is the gay twin, which I know first hand lol

5 hours ago, Buffybot said:

2020 is wild lol

To be honest I think If Britney had real access to her gram, I can see **** like this easily happening :spit:

I don't know but maybe it's not his ****? To me the theory of him being gay makes sense, his relationships were weird, no kids until now, the staged candids with that actress, now this picture of the ****... 

Or his brother is the one using his IG, posted and didn't notice.

I kinda shipped Chris with Britney for awhile lol 

@Bundy u shipped they too right? Or was with Colin Farrell? Or both? Lmfao

Lol I had a crush on Colin back in the day and I thought he looked so hot with Britney, she deserved/deserves a fine man like that. But with Chris I ship till this day :yesplease: he seems so kind, nice, down to earth. He isnt an attention *****, hes discreet and also has anxiety issues. Hed be perfect for Britney, imagine the baby girl he could give her :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: please 2020 do one good thing, make Britney free so she can date and meet whoever she wants (Chris Evans included) :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

9 hours ago, Bundy said:

Lol I had a crush on Colin back in the day and I thought he looked so hot with Britney, she deserved/deserves a fine man like that. But with Chris I ship till this day :yesplease: he seems so kind, nice, down to earth. He isnt an attention *****, hes discreet and also has anxiety issues. Hed be perfect for Britney, imagine the baby girl he could give her :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: please 2020 do one good thing, make Britney free so she can date and meet whoever she wants (Chris Evans included) :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

I love Chris too, he's like a real life Disney Prince charming lol.

One of the few no toxic guys in Hollywood. Someone like him would be perfect for Britney, or at least the father of her baby. However, the gay rumors makes sense, in my opinion.

Hollywood still not ready for a handsome hero actor being gay, unfortunately. I hope he's happy whatever he likes.

Colin is a dilf Do Want I Need It GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block