Which artist has the most consistent discography?

Kelly is a great answer to this. She happens to be tied with Britney as my #1. I think its silly to consider artists who dont even have 3 or 4 albums. 

Just to comment on some artists mentioned here.
Mariah - I think a lot of her support declined after Emancipation or E=Mc2
T.Swift-Many of her fans came on after Speak Now/Red. Personally, Idc for Folklore.
Britney- I never listen to BOMT non-sinlgles. There's usualy a few songs at the end of each album thats a little cringe(Hard to Forget You,  Dont keep me waiting. My Baby ...to name a few)
P!nk - No one listens to her first album, she did a side project (Me + You) that got completely swept under the rug.
Rihanna - I only listen to the singles from her first 2 albums. Loud, Anti, and GGGB are superior albums than her others.
Lana - she has been quite consistent. NFR was a weak spot for me, but very subjective.

• Like 1

Rih Rih has been mentioned quite a few times, however, as much as I love her, the only consistent thing about her discography is (well, was) timing.

GGGB,  Rater R and Loud are amazing bodies of work.

On the other hand, Talk that Talk and Unapologetic were filled with fillers. I mean ‘Birthday Cake’ was unfinished, UNFINISHED!!! and yet included. Both albums seemed to be recorded just to parent the awesome singles. 

‘Anti’ was not coherent, but I don’t mind, I really enjoyed variety here. 

Aaaaand don’t get me wrong, I love me some Rih-Rih :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Adriannn said:

Rih Rih has been mentioned quite a few times, however, as much as I love her, the only consistent thing about her discography is (well, was) timing.

On the other hand, Talk that Talk and Unapologetic were filled with fillers. I mean ‘Birthday Cake’ was unfinished, UNFINISHED!!! and yet included. Both albums seemed to be recorded just to parent the awesome singles. 

Aaaaand don’t get me wrong, I love me some Rih-Rih :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

Rihannas music is lame. Her lame albums are A TRAGEDY (except maybe rated r) 💀☠️

7 hours ago, JSDSandiego said:

Kelly is a great answer to this. She happens to be tied with Britney as my #1. I think its silly to consider artists who dont even have 3 or 4 albums. 

Just to comment on some artists mentioned here.
Mariah - I think a lot of her support declined after Emancipation or E=Mc2
T.Swift-Many of her fans came on after Speak Now/Red. Personally, Idc for Folklore.
Britney- I never listen to BOMT non-sinlgles. There's usualy a few songs at the end of each album thats a little cringe(Hard to Forget You,  Dont keep me waiting. My Baby ...to name a few)
P!nk - No one listens to her first album, she did a side project (Me + You) that got completely swept under the rug.
Rihanna - I only listen to the singles from her first 2 albums. Loud, Anti, and GGGB are superior albums than her others.
Lana - she has been quite consistent. NFR was a weak spot for me, but very subjective.

Britney has NO bad albums except Mayah Jean

Mariahs discog from debut to Emancipation is flawless. Now with CAUTION she DID THAT AGAIN

1 hour ago, Adriannn said:

Birthday cake was intentional, it's an interlude

• Love 1

You'd be surprised how Many R&B lovers (Mainly The black fans) want P!NK to go back to the sound of her first album. 

Some people say it's actually her true vocalist album to date. 

Might not be her best artistry that's I'm not dead, hello Dear Mr. President, is Still waiting for it's long awaited sequel. Even Cher said it's time to do one about the current presidency. 

Most probably Pink. Her relevancy spanned over two decades and then some. 

Taylor Swift too if you compare her to her peers who emerged into the music scene around the same time. Gaga comes close since she ventured into Jazz and Hollywood.

deifne “consistent” though. Is it commercial performance? Influence? Artistry? Sound? Critical acclaim? Because I’ll have a different answer for each of these points. 

4 hours ago, Adriannn said:

I actually really agree with you.  Rihanna's singles are HUGE!  But a lot of her albums (Talk that Talk & Unapologetic) are filled with fillers! 

Only thing I will fight you on is Anti.   I think that album is her best and such a flawless album.  But I agree her albums are actually not so consistent all the way through.

11 minutes ago, allthat88 said:

I actually really agree with you.  Rihanna's singles are HUGE!  But a lot of her albums (Talk that Talk & Unapologetic) are filled with fillers! 

Only thing I will fight you on is Anti.   I think that album is her best and such a flawless album.  But I agree her albums are actually not so consistent all the way through.

I know! I would save Drunk on Love and Phresh out the Runway. But I do like Anti, I just think it tried to be everything at once, but I’m not complaining 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block