Britney posts a Birthday message to her sons

Slayer

7 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

At least we know when Kevin will be completely kicked off the money train, who knows when or if the others will be.

I just pray him and his ***** wife don’t trash her to those boys, I feel so bad for her, I hope she’s explained this situation to them and that they understand. The fact that they’re apparently liking Free Britney stuff, is hopeful.

Sadly I think he will cry to the boys and of course the boys wont let him be broke, I can see them giving Kevin money from their allowance in the future, Kevin is that low! I think about how funny is that Kevin didnt make their minds to be actors or whatever bc Kevin would manage that money... Maybe he will try after they are both 18? Lol I think he will forever live off Britneys money even when the child support ends. Theres also the trust... If Kevin puts his hands on their trust before they get married or smt... 

I do think they belittle Britney and influence the kids about Britneys situation. Jaydens livestream is proof of that. The way he talked about Kevin, the way he talked about Britney I didnt feel much love coming from him and I had the impression he doesnt respect her that much. I hope Britney told them all this isnt her choice and shes trapped. i wonder if she talks to them about the cship mess... Shes such a sweet person I can see her not wanting to bring them into that mess even If she cant defend herself doing that. Yeah, I hope they understand and arent/wont be so much influenced by Kevin in the near future. Idk If Jayden has liked FreeBritney posts before, but I know Preston has liked a few. I hope Preston cares about her and that Jayden starts seeing his mother differently from what he seemed to show on his livestream. 

5 hours ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Does he follow her?

I dont think he follows her. Before he made his instagram private, he never did. I also never saw him liking anything from her instagram. Jayden used to follow her for a while before the livestream tho. He left comments on a couple of pictures and even liked a few. 

3 hours ago, Buffybot said:

The day those boys find out the truth about Kevin, that their dad is this leech with no real job and was complicit of Jamie, a person they hate now, will be a interesting day.

Yes, Britney's life seems very sad, she doesn't deserve any of this crap.

I have thought about that as well bc rn they are clearly really influenced by Ktrash and think hes the coolest dad. Kevin is just a lazy ******* so I bet they can do pretty much whatever they want. I wonder if they know that Britney pays for everything at Kevins house. If they noticed that Kevin doesnt work and lives off their child support. Also If they know Kevin was a nobody before meeting Britney and hes only a zlist celeb bc of her? Do they know Kevin cheated on both Shar and Britney when they were pregnant with their brother and themselves, and now acts hes such a family person?

I hope someday they will see that Kevin didnt anything to help Britney when he could have helped her. That the reason why they dont see their mother much is bc of Kevin as well. The situation is really sad and I keep wondering If she will ever have her happy ending. What the **** she ever did that was so horrible to deserve all of this is beyond me.

3 hours ago, Buffybot said:

Really? Wow I didn't see that.

Not shocking, Victoria seems ignorant and like I mentioned it's more likely the couple (Kevin and her) says not good things about Britney. The dog story Jayden heard maybe was something his father camp told him.

Victoria implied one time to a Britney fan that Brit wasn't the mother for the boys fans think she is, this was during the Kevin vs Jamie battle for more money in 2018.

Really? She said that? Was that when she said Britney was difficult or smt like that??? 

2 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Very sweet, she’s loves them so much. I sometimes wonder what her boys think about their parents and the whole story of Britney being famous and then getting with Kevin. It’s such a saga. 

I wonder if they know that no one cares about Ktrash besides him being Britneys ex hubby and her kids father. Do they know he was a broke backup dancer before her? I mean, people asked If Jayden listened to Kevins music probably mocking Kevin bc they are trash and Jayden answered all serious he listens to as if its smt normal any person could do, as if Kevin is an artist lol 

23 minutes ago, Body ache said:

That's so sad. Why don't they let her see her kids? :pensiveney:

Bc Ktrash is really an *******. The boys are really with Kevin this year again. Last year Preston spent his bday at Kevins even tho he was in NY. I saw people saying their brother said on his livestream the boys are with Kevin today.

11 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

I don't remember the details, but Victoria was facing backlash of Brit fans after was report the battle between Kevin + his lawyer against Jamie.

Were fans saying Kevin only wanted more money to support his other kids? I can imagine they told her that lol 

7 hours ago, Bundy said:

Sadly I think he will cry to the boys and of course the boys wont let him be broke, I can see them giving Kevin money from their allowance in the future, Kevin is that low! I think about how funny is that Kevin didnt make their minds to be actors or whatever bc Kevin would manage that money... Maybe he will try after they are both 18? Lol I think he will forever live off Britneys money even when the child support ends. Theres also the trust... If Kevin puts his hands on their trust before they get married or smt... 

I do think they belittle Britney and influence the kids about Britneys situation. Jaydens livestream is proof of that. The way he talked about Kevin, the way he talked about Britney I didnt feel much love coming from him and I had the impression he doesnt respect her that much. I hope Britney told them all this isnt her choice and shes trapped. i wonder if she talks to them about the cship mess... Shes such a sweet person I can see her not wanting to bring them into that mess even If she cant defend herself doing that. Yeah, I hope they understand and arent/wont be so much influenced by Kevin in the near future. Idk If Jayden has liked FreeBritney posts before, but I know Preston has liked a few. I hope Preston cares about her and that Jayden starts seeing his mother differently from what he seemed to show on his livestream. 

Well if Kevin were to beg his sons for money, than he’s beyond pathetic, hopefully, when they get older, they’ll see that for what it is, if Kevin does that.

I really can’t blame them for being closer to Kevin, they’ve been with him their whole life, it’s unfortunate but that’s just the way it is. As for Jayden’s attitude, I really don’t think anything of it, he’s a teen, teens are snotty brats, some even say/do s-it cuz they think it makes them look cool, however, I do think Kevin is a bad influence so that doesn’t help. But I certainly know I wasn’t always a perfect angel when I was a teen, so I’m not gonna judge or hold anything against them, hopefully, his mindset changes as he gets older.

I want to share a hypothetical situation or framing of this post with you all.

We know that Britney, according to documents, has limited access to internet and cannot have a phone, which raises questions around her instagram account and who runs it: is it Britney or Lou or a media manager etc.

We need to question the nature of the account; is it Britneys personal account or is it a business platform? That posts adverts, commercials, products, events etc etc. If that is the case, surely it falls under an account run by "the estate".

So, my point.

Jamie is the conservator of the estate, meaning he runs "Britney" the brand, then this account falls under his remit.

Jamie is forbidden from seeing the kids due to the restraining order filed by Kfed and that affects Britney's ability to see her children, custody etc. and it lead to Jamie leaving a position of the person. Before the orders, britney always posted about the kids and was seen everywhere with them. After it, they weren't seen. Last years birthday post was a paparazzi pic, and this year's is a planet.

So, is it possible that Britneys instagram account cannot post about the Kids due to the restraining orders? If britneys account is run by a business, it means Jamie has a say over it and that would breach the order in some way and he would be liable? That's why we no longer see Mom Britney on instagram?

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Bundy said:

Were fans saying Kevin only wanted more money to support his other kids? I can imagine they told her that lol 

Yes people said that, among others things. The curious part to me was Victoria ignoring lots of messages, but she replied to one fan that wrote about Britney being a great mother and didn't deserve all that. Then Victoria wrote something like: you don't know nothing, I wish I could say the reality of everything, and maybe I will.

6 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I want to share a hypothetical situation or framing of this post with you all.

We know that Britney, according to documents, has limited access to internet and cannot have a phone, which raises questions around her instagram account and who runs it: is it Britney or Lou or a media manager etc.

We need to question the nature of the account; is it Britneys personal account or is it a business platform? That posts adverts, commercials, products, events etc etc. If that is the case, surely it falls under an account run by "the estate".

So, my point.

Jamie is the conservator of the estate, meaning he runs "Britney" the brand, then this account falls under his remit.

Jamie is forbidden from seeing the kids due to the restraining order filed by Kfed and that affects Britney's ability to see her children, custody etc. and it lead to Jamie leaving a position of the person. Before the orders, britney always posted about the kids and was seen everywhere with them. After it, they weren't seen. Last years birthday post was a paparazzi pic, and this year's is a planet.

So, is it possible that Britneys instagram account cannot post about the Kids due to the restraining orders? If britneys account is run by a business, it means Jamie has a say over it and that would breach the order in some way and he would be liable? That's why we no longer see Mom Britney on instagram?

It does make sense, and I've been thinking about it for a while.

@ICouldntThinkOfOne I've been analyzing her profile about this too. In fact everything changed after "me time". But everything became very "problematic" after Jaime abused Preston. She used to post a lot about her children years ago. The last personal post was at Christmas 2018. So after "me time" the first (and last) post was on August 5th at Disneyland. The abuse was in the week of August 24th. So on the boys' birthday she posted an old photo and we never had a photo with them again.

13 hours ago, Buffybot said:

Yes people said that, among others things. The curious part to me was Victoria ignoring lots of messages, but she replied to one fan that wrote about Britney being a great mother and didn't deserve all that. Then Victoria wrote something like: you don't know nothing, I wish I could say the reality of everything, and maybe I will.

The nerve :shocked_red_keyboard_type_computer: I always felt shes pressed about Britney and shes jealous of her. Maybe she feels better about her pathetic life thinking she lives off Britneys money while Britney barely sees her kids. Shes such a fake ***** to shade Britney like that and then chat with her on the boys games. She even tagged Britney once on a mothers day post saying the boys were great, yada yada. I do think Britney is superior tho. Theres a video of the boys bday that u can see Kevins daughter, he even posted at the time a video from the same bday at Britneys house so l guess Britney did their bdays party and called Kevin, his daughters and probably Victoria as well bc she thinks about her boys happiness, this is what a loving and selfless parent do. There are pics of Britney holding their daughter as well. Do u have a screenshot of this?