Britney posts a Birthday message to her sons

Slayer

25 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

My heart breaks for her. Her sons live their lives in another home with their own family and they seem to be super close to their step mother. A while she is in that big house with handlers and Sam. Just tragic. 

I do think they seem really close/closer to Kevin, but idk about their stepmom. Jayden never followed her on instagram and Preston used to follow for a minute and then unfollowed while she still follows him till this day lol 

3 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I do think they seem really close/closer to Kevin, but idk about their stepmom. Jayden never followed her on instagram and Preston used to follow for a minute and then unfollowed while she still follows him till this day lol 

They’re teens. They do that. Last time her page wasn’t private she had tons of stories with them. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

They’re teens. They do that. Last time her page wasn’t private she had tons of stories with them. 

Her page isnt private for a while and she hasnt posted anything with them for a couple of years already 

3 hours ago, Illegally BANNED said:

Actually agree. Its night and day compared to last years post alone.

I know, right? I have friends who have kids that are teens (and older) and no matter how old their child is, they'll be the dork parents who posts a million pics of them. It's just a parental thing. 

This is Def not something Britney would do. Post a Pic of some red sky and flowers and nit show the world how much they mean to her? Yeah, right. 

This is something a non parent would do. AKA Lou 

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, Bundy said:

she hasnt posted anything with them for a couple of years already 

Because she almost doesn't post nothing on her feed for two years. When she used to be active on instagram, she posted pics/videos with them all the time  

• Love 3
  • Like 1
23 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I Hope. Victoria seems shady. But I always had this feeling they see more her as a mother figure and Britney as a family member super famous.

The c-ship situation might have affected their relationship for good. That's the reason I think it's important both of them knows about Britney situation. It's confusing for teenagers, but it's important they understand why their mom isn't what they probably expected.

I wouldn't doubt both Victoria and Kevin says certain things that makes Britney look bad for the boys.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

This is so sad, I wish she gets to see them this week. just for one week just forget about all the drama surrounding her life and let her be happy with her kids please Jamie and Lou

EDIT: oh god just realised she has a court hearing this week, weird coincidence 

• Love 3
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, Illegally BANNED said:

Swear to God if she is not allowed to see them on their birthday. B army pack your bags let's rescue her from that castle.

And let's go to Louisina to whoop some ***.

can we pick up some southern fried chicken after we kick *** tho Spongebob Squarepants Eating GIF

• Haha 1
29 minutes ago, enAC said:

Because she almost doesn't post nothing on her feed for two years. When she used to be active on instagram, she posted pics/videos with them all the time  

Tbh Kevin used to post his DJ gigs and other things, but he wasnt posting the boys anymore as well for a while. I have a feeling they really dont wanna be on their instagrams anymore. Actually I see the other way around. Victoria loved to post pics of them all the time until 2018, some fans were pressed about that and even came for her on the comments saying she wasnt their mother and **** like that. Interesting enough, until late 2018 "Britney" also used to post pics with with them all the time as well, but since early 2019, that changed. Of course we know shes barely seeing them nowadays, but even Jayden said on his live that he doesnt want to be on the pictures. And I think thats why Victoria doesnt post much since then bc maybe she loved the attention of posting with Britneys kids but since they dont wanna be in these pictures anymore, she doesnt post as much as she used to. She never posted Kevins other kids that much, she never made posts for their bdays, thats why I think she loved the attention as well, maybe she liked pissing off Britneys fans or maybe she even has smt against Britney, I mean she shaded her in the past, didnt she?