Who’s winning a HIT vs HIT? (Round 1)

Style.

6 hours ago, Invitation said:

but her team kinda did that to her, releasing Applause on the same day as Roar.

Gaga's team tried similar thing with Britney in Femme Fatale era. And her team kinda ended Xtina's career tbh.

I mean from her end, it definetly mustnt have been her fault, she might have not even noticed what her team was trying to do. So if there is basically anyone to blame in specific for her decline, it was her team itself

14 hours ago, Albert Aspera said:

Katy Perry all the way.

I think Perry has the edge in radio hits and to wider demographics, while Gaga's pop usually targets a certain set/group of people (not being ****** here). 

Also, Perry has different anthems in such occasions:

Summer Anthem - California Gurls

• 4th Of July Anthem - Firework

• LGBTQ Anthem - Firework/I Kissed A Girl

• Birthday Anthem - Birthday

• Break Up Anthem - The One That Got Away

To name the obvious, and not to mention Perry sold more records worldwide.

Gaga appealed to the freaks, she went back to her original era image and sound. But Covid did kill the ultimate pop star who lives for the applause. 

Watching the VMAS. Her performance was watching a music video. But she does want her audience back. I also noticed she was the only one cAring about health and safety and got dragged for performing with masks and such. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block