We support you Jamie

CarelessDiva

Some of us have forgotten that you got your daughter the help she needed way back when. Supposedly your smarter then a ninja assassin and had plotted this all along but I have hope that your a good parent with your own flaws. Clearly Britney hasn't died or had any public meltdowns since you've stepped in. Keep her safe and away from people trying to hurt her. 

i like him good guy GIF by Kim's Convenience

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love for you to tell me why you think it’s okay for Britney to have no rights. She wants Jamie out and she wants another company to manage her estate, yet Jamie is fighting tooth and nail to stay in his position, which is against what Britney wants. If she has to give up human rights, shouldn’t she at least have some kind of say in who is running her conservatorship? And if she wants her dad out he should kindly step down, instead of trying to bring back Andrew Wallet who clearly said last year that if he stayed her conservator it would cause Britney irreparable harm??? How is this okay to you? How do you support Jamie trying to do this to Britney

Archived