Jump to content

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Which new ventures? News flash for u: Britney isnt working since 2018 :meryell:  and shes fighting her dad to be removed from her life. What r we going to talk then? The same pics posted 20 times in a row on her instagram? The 50th release of Fantasy whatever? Those old mood ring remixes? Those vinyls that gladly many fans arent going to buy anymore when we now have proof that Britney wont work until her dad is out of her life. Oh yeah, theres so many news about Britneys career and life besides her cship case. 

Um news flash, she released mood ring and is working on project rose. She is working just doing something a little different for herself. Anything she puts effort into is work just not by how you define work. 

Link to comment
1 minute ago, CarelessDiva said:

Um news flash, she released mood ring and is working on project rose. She is working just doing something a little different for herself. Anything she puts effort into is work just not by how you define work. 

Lol mood ring is from 2016 honey, isnt a new song, that was first released in the japanese glory edition but only now her team made available everywhere, of course just one more money grabbing from them bc Britney refuses to work!!! Project rose is just a photoshoot they have been sharing for like 2 months already and that was shoot at her home bc shes basically isolated there all the time. But if u wanna talk about a 2016 song that everyone already talked a lot since then and the same pic posted 20 times, be my guest.

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Bundy said:

Lol mood ring is from 2016 honey, isnt a new song, that was first released in the japanese glory edition but only now her team made available everywhere, of course just one more money grabbing from them bc Britney refuses to work!!! Project rose is just a photoshoot they have been sharing for like 2 months already and that was shoot at her home bc shes basically isolated there all the time. But if u wanna talk about a 2016 song that everyone already talked a lot since then and the same pic posted 20 times, be my guest.

That song was released as a way to keep her relevant bc she wanted to give the fans something during this pandemic to enjoy. And she probably has a recording studio in her house. And idk if Britney refuses to work I think she doesnt want to work, I think shes over the Britney image that all her fans cant let go of. She knows it isn't working anymore and she knows it's stupid for her to go out there at 40 not singing and just being a dancer.

Link to comment
17 minutes ago, CarelessDiva said:

Dont you try to lecture me @BigDadyyI've read your post and from judging by the amount of post you've made about Britneys dad, you seem to have some hate inside you too. Maybe you should take your own advice and try to spread let's hope jamie is a good guy kind of optimism ya know instead of spreasing the hate your having towards him a man you've never met. 

I ain't judging you or lecturing you. And yes my posts about papa spears are borderline obssesive but they are all for $hit and giggles. For you to point out my previous posts to prove your point makes it even sadder. I don't know what  to tell you. I know you are your own person but respect other people's opinions as well. We don't owe anyone anything. 

Link to comment
1 minute ago, BigDadyy said:

I ain't judging you or lecturing you. And yes my posts about papa spears are borderline obssesive but they are all for $hit and giggles. For you to point out my previous posts to prove your point makes it even sadder. I don't know what  to tell you. I know you are your own person but respect other people's opinions as well. We don't owe anyone anything. 

I came at you with facts(what you call sad) and Britney fans are going at Jamie with delusions.(what you call opinions)  I respect people opinions but not their hate.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I'm not aware of your past post history but can understand your concern and agree that fans should NOT be bullying or sending death threats as time has shown that hate never resolves an issue. Like @Jordan Miller and @Slayer said, you are allowed to express your own point of view without inciting hate and that should go for other members as well. When addressing topics such as #FreeBritney, I think it's important for members to understand different perspectives and that we should approach this subject matter through being as rational as possible. Sorry if you felt misunderstood. I understand that Exhale can be a hostile place these days if you aren't pointing fingers at or blaming anyone, per se.

Link to comment
1 minute ago, CarelessDiva said:

That song was released as a way to keep her relevant bc she wanted to give the fans something during this pandemic to enjoy. And she probably has a recording studio in her house. And idk if Britney refuses to work I think she doesnt want to work, I think shes over the Britney image that all her fans cant let go of. She knows it isn't working anymore and she knows it's stupid for her to go out there at 40 not singing and just being a dancer.

The song was released first in 2016, they only made available everywhere early this year. I dont think Britney was the one making this decision when she doesnt have a say about her own life and career. Her lawyer said she wont work until her dad is removed, its on court documents. Her dad said she refused to show in that the zone mess and she made them lose 1 million. Britney is refusing to work bc she probably realized that shes pushing 40, has less rights than a kid and is given an allowance when she makes all that money she cant control. She barely sees her kids now, her dad abused one, so they cant threat her with her kids anymore (as she talked about on that letter she wrote to her old photographer), she doesnt have anything to lose anymore. No one here is worried about her career anymore and If she ever gets free and decide to retire, we will be sad but will support her bc she has worked all her life and she has been controlled for too long. I bet its also difficult having passion for ur work when ure controlled like that. Imagine not being able to do whatever u want, then u earn millions u cant control, have to pay this bs cship u dont want and while ure treated as a unstable old lady unable to handle ur life, all ur family live off ur money. Imagine to pay for a cship u never wanted while ur family benefit from it and u dont have any rights. 

Link to comment
8 minutes ago, CarelessDiva said:

I came at you with facts(what you call sad) and Britney fans are going at Jamie with delusions.(what you call opinions)  I respect people opinions but not their hate.

The facts you speak of are my previous posts ( which I have explained). They are not facts. Just my sentences for fun. But I understand where you coming from ( though I don't agree with but do respect) . Lets stop arguing over something so mundane when there are bigger things to be taken care of. No stress 😇

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block