Good luck

CarelessDiva

Ure obviously not a Britney fan or someone who supports someones freedom, what the **** did u expect when u made those posts implying we are dumb, trying to mock us with ur lame *** remarks as if u know more and Jamie is doing a good job or whatever u were trying to say. R u Lance Bass or his husband? That Junos "friend" that says hes a "Britneys fan" but supports the cship and gets pressed at anyone who says #FreeBritney on his comments?

If u are so pro cship and a Jamies fan, go make Jamie a instagram page then where u can praise him and the cship all u want but of course here no one will buy ur ****. Heck, if even Ktrash has a Instagram fan page, why cant Colon who also is a pro at leeching off Britney, have one about him as well? Maybe u will have even a couple of followers worshipping that crazy old **** as well? Good luck :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, CarelessDiva said:

So flag the posts about someone's dads colon rupturing that seems a little negative to me. But you won't you'll only flag  just the fans that are using their brains to take both sides or say they think the conservatorship is in the best interest for her.  Unfortunately this site is more about her conservatorship then about her new ventures so this is what fans are left with, discussing her conservatorship and the two sides to it. 

Well she doesn't have any future ventures without the c-ship being dissolved? :jl: it's what she (the one u Stan) wants 

1 minute ago, CarelessDiva said:

So flag the posts about someone's dads colon rupturing that seems a little negative to me. But you won't you'll only flag  just the fans that are using their brains to take both sides or say they think the conservatorship is in the best interest for her.  Unfortunately this site is more about her conservatorship then about her new ventures so this is what fans are left with, discussing her conservatorship and the two sides to it. 

She is fighting for her rights ffs, 

who has the time for "new ventures"? :wtf:

• Leader
7 minutes ago, CarelessDiva said:

Respect the disrespectful, no I dont bow down to bullies who are saying that Britney's dad colon should rupture, yeah not gonna respect those kinds of people. Read the threads see the hate then debate, bye.

I agree that people need to stop saying things like that and I have personally suspended/issued warning points to users for saying it. 

But still believe her dad needs to relinquish control. 

7 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I agree that people need to stop saying things like that and I have personally suspended/issued warning points to users for saying it. 

Britney herself hinted at wanting Jamie locked up in legal documents though? And he's being a douche and "bullying" his own daughter so why not trash him Jordan :demi:

5 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Thanks, I only started bashing after reading some despicable things about her dad. I dont want to be part of a fan base that wishes our girl suffering, bc she would be sad and any true fan knows that. If he's corrupt the court will deal with him but wishing someone dead is wrong no matter what the crime. He will get his judgement. 

26 minutes ago, CarelessDiva said:

To anyone who has a different perspective  on here, yawl will be flagged and banned and burned. Freedom of speech exist no more. Cant even have a different opinion on a celebrity you like.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and have different perspective. But to write something like this on a forum where almost 100% of the audience have the same perspective, it is bit of a reach. Not sure what you were trying to gain from a post like this in this forum. We are not biased to any artist. We just happen to stan the only one and that's the whole purpose of this forum. Don't spread hate. At least not in 2020. 🙄

9 minutes ago, CarelessDiva said:

Which new ventures? News flash for u: Britney isnt working since 2018 :meryell:  and shes fighting her dad to be removed from her life. What r we going to talk then? The same pics posted 20 times in a row on her instagram? The 50th release of Fantasy whatever? Those old mood ring remixes? Those vinyls that gladly many fans arent going to buy anymore when we now have proof that Britney wont work until her dad is out of her life. Oh yeah, theres so many news about Britneys career and life besides her cship case. 

6 minutes ago, BigDadyy said:

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and have different perspective. But to write something like this on a forum where almost 100% of the audience have the same perspective, it is bit of a reach. Not sure what you were trying to gain from a post like this in this forum. We are not biased to any artist. We just happen to stan the only one and that's the whole purpose of this forum. Don't spread hate. At least not in 2020. 🙄

Dont you try to lecture me @BigDadyyI've read your post and from judging by the amount of post you've made about Britneys dad, you seem to have some hate inside you too. Maybe you should take your own advice and try to spread let's hope jamie is a good guy kind of optimism ya know instead of spreasing the hate your having towards him a man you've never met. 

9 minutes ago, LaLohan said:

we love money grabbing ventures

cats.jpg

That same photoshoot used in everything :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: i remember the meltdowns when someone shared that here at the time that would sell in Germany or whatever, they were like "they are treating Britney as a dlist or whatever, why is her team allowing her image to promote this flop brand" lol If only they knew at the time how low her team would go from then on, money grabbing everywhere when Britney refuses to work, pathetic vultures.

Archived