Britney Multiverse

illuminatiney

I was meditating and was able to connect to a Britney from an alternative universe.

Britney was locked in a castle where there were speakers playing the Katy Perry discography, it was a torture for Britney. :wontcry:

The Barmy was dissolved and every gay and Britney fan was a slave suffering torture by the president and antichrist Lou Lou. There was a special torture place where the Barmy was held hostage and being tortured and exorcised.

The anthem was a country flop song by Jamie Lynn Spears. It was played every 50 minutes :wontcry:

Colon was RIP cause Lou Lou dumped him (he was useless now that she already had total control)

I saw Jordan, Sam Lufti, @Meaner03, @Bundyand @Towelney being torture by Lou Lou minions spitting holy water on us while they made us walk on our knees on hot coals.

Tim And Eric Mind Blown GIF

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, illuminatiney said:

I was meditating and was able to connect to a Britney from an alternative universe.

Britney was locked in a castle where there were speakers playing the Katy Perry discography, it was a torture for Britney. :wontcry:

The Barmy was dissolved and every gay and Britney fan was a slave suffering torture by the president and antichrist Lou Lou. There was a special torture place where the Barmy was held hostage and being tortured and exorcised.

The anthem was a country flop song by Jamie Lynn Spears. It was played every 50 minutes :wontcry:

Colon was RIP cause Lou Lou dumped him (he was useless now that she already had total control)

I saw Jordan, Sam Lufti, @Meaner03, @Bundyand @Towelney being torture by Lou Lou minions spitting holy water on us while they made us walk on our knees on hot coals.

Tim And Eric Mind Blown GIF

This Sounds Like The Hallucinations I Had The First Time I Tried *****... 

Archived