Slant Magazine ranks all of Britney's albums from worst to best

Slant Magazine ranked all of Britney's albums.

With the exception of cult favorite Blackout, Britney has never been considered an “album artist.” 

9. Oops!…I Did It Again (2000)

8. Britney Jean (2013)

7. …Baby One More Time (1999)

6. Britney (2001)

5. Femme Fatale (2011)

4. Circus (2008)

3. In the Zone (2003)

2. Blackout (2007)

1. Glory (2016)

Do you agree EXHALE :demi:

tenor.gif?itemid=10206541

slant.jpg

• Love 5
  • Haha 4
6 minutes ago, IIOnly PopII said:

-Slant, 2020 

Chile, is that why she has 2 diamond, 6 No.1 and 4 albums with 20 million sales and above :selena_red_carpet_gomez_um_stare:

And if we are talking of artistry, Britney HAS been considered an album artist :selena_red_carpet_gomez_um_stare:

We arent talking about Jason Derulo when its coming to albums, were talking of Britney Spears :selena_red_carpet_gomez_um_stare:

Also if that list isnt the saddest ranking i have ever seen :selena_red_carpet_gomez_um_stare:

"Ovveratedry" Over Blackout, In The Zone, Circus, Femme fatale (probably lol) and Britney? :selena_red_carpet_gomez_um_stare:

OIDIA isnt one of britneys best BEST albums but its ranked lower than the abomination of a Britney album we know as Britney Jean :selena_red_carpet_gomez_um_stare:

Did they just get all over up Glory just because its her most hip-hop influenced album :selena_red_carpet_gomez_um_stare:

And we all know Slant as that magazine that has some bias for hip-hop, trap and crap music :selena_red_carpet_gomez_um_stare:

Im done :selena_red_carpet_gomez_um_stare:

#SLANTISOVERPARTY let’s celebrate thaT :ramona: 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, IIOnly PopII said:

Stream this websites ranking instead for fresh skin :melt:https://www.pulp-usu.com/pulp-ranked/2019/10/14/pulp-ranked-britney-spears-albums

Even i dont agree with its ranking as a whole, its definetly more justified than this **** 

Slightly more accurate I suppose. At least they acknowledged Oops in the Top 3 but Femme Fatale and Blackout in the Top 2? Maybe if you’re a powerbottom I guess. :idkha: 

1 hour ago, Illegally BANNED said:

https://www.slantmagazine.com/music/every-britney-spears-album-ranked/

9. Oops!…I Did It Again (2000)

8. Britney Jean (2013)

7. …Baby One More Time (1999)

6. Britney (2001)

5. Femme Fatale (2011)

4. Circus (2008)

3. In the Zone (2003)

2. Blackout (2007)

1. Glory (2016)

Do you agree EXHALe :demi: