Drew Barrymore's death in Scream is still the most iconic franchise ****** to date.

Spicechinodiva

https://attitude.co.uk/article/the-scream-movies-10-best-deaths-ranked/7196/

Since the announcement of Scream 5. 

And with the franchise main star Neve Campbell returning, They even said. She's more than the final girl, unlike Laurie Strode, Sidney Prescott was and still is the first horror franchise not to only have a villian, but a character attached to the villian. 

Attitude has put a top ten deaths.

Jill Roberts (they even said, she was the killer, but who didn't sympathize the fact that she wanted some attention to, she grew up where her life and town around her cousin, like she was a celebrity. It's clearly understandable why she ******** her friends and her mom and her Own Billy)

Kirby (being dubbed the Randy Meeks for her generation, of course she answered the question correctly only to be ******** by a guy who loved her for four years, as

gay men we can relate to ignoring romantic suitors out of our status quo, so her ****** was like more personal cos we have had that Geek we all avoid, but shouldn't cos we would be treated like royalty)

Rose mcgowan's death is #2 stating a slasher film and she ended up being ******** by the garage door as she stupidly thought I'm skinny enough to get through the doggy door, anybody could see she just walked in on her own death, no shade. But she died cos she wasn't smart.

#1 the death of Casey becker.

Drew barrymore had the poster with her face. So you thought great She's going to live. That's the biggest lie in movie poster history, but it was great marketing. 

In 12 minutes Killin' at that Time the most A List star in the horror film, proved one thing if Drew barrymore isn't safe from this guy, then who is. 

@Jordan Miller

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Jill Roberts (they even said, she was the killer, but who didn't sympathize the fact that she wanted some attention to, she grew up where her life and town around her cousin, like she was a celebrity. It's clearly understandable why she ******** her friends and her mom and her Own Billy)

Chanel Oberlin outsold

Scream Queens Leo GIF

Also, I really REALLY hope they find some way to bring back Kirby! Do it for my love for Hayden Panettiere!

Archived