Miley Cyrus' new album 'She Is Miley Cyrus' reportedly drops in November

Invitation

• Content Curators

Miley Cyrus' new album, She Is Miley Cyrus, arrives in November, Music Week reports.

Miley said this album was inspired by Britney Spears and Metallica. Andrew Watt, who produced Midnight Sky, is expected to have worked on more tracks for the record.

Confirmed tracks so far:

• Midnight Sky
  • High (produced by Mark Ronson)

Miley was considering waiting to release until the pandemic has subsided so she can tour the new tunes - but it appears she's had a change of heart.

You may recall a lot of Miley's new music leaked months ago, including a Blink 182 collab. It's unclear whether all those songs are scrapped or not. 

If you want to read a few other posts about Miley's new music, check these out:

she-mc.jpg.0bb0ba83e23b317c425db85844efae36.jpg

• Love 1

This is was the original idea for her album, isn't it?

She was supposed to release several EPs, starting with She's Coming. Together they would conform her latest studio album called "She's Miley Cyrus".

I guess she didn't want to scrap the work she had already done for it. It must be worth it.

5 minutes ago, Midnight said:

I hope we do get an album  :whiteladydance: Miley really has outdone herself with this bop, so It would be exciting to hear what else she has for us.

She really has. I have to admit I was on the fence about her but after Midnight Sky I stan.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Puppy said:

This is why I can’t stan her, she always flip flop and always going through an identity crisis 

I thought Mother's Daughter was a bop and Slide Away was good too. I just kind of feel like she is trying too hard right now. Ever since Younger Now flopped, she's been having an identity crisis. :typing:

Someone hide her from Lou! :clicktina:

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • Content Curators

According to the latest edition of Music Week, Miley Cyrus' 7th studio album will be out in November. The title is still to be confirmed. Miley said this album was inspired by Britney Spears and Metallica. Andrew Watt, who produced Midnight Sky, is expected to have worked on more tracks for the record.

Confirmed tracks so far:

Midnight Sky

High (produced by Mark Ronson)

182704263_images(18).jpeg.53bc37898e4e03f00478e193244b129c.jpeg

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block