Billboard asked Five burning questions regarding Smile

Spicechinodiva

https://www.billboard.com/articles/business/chart-beat/9446514/katy-perry-smile-five-burning-questions?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook

I found this article interesting.

Points were made ..

Never really over would be more popular this year thx to Dua and The weeknd 

Katy was a year too early for that track to be huge.

Some suggest go back to her first Album and be the feisty girl who told a guy. 

You PMS like a bish, I should know.

Remember in 2008 as a woman, It was refreshing to hear that from a woman who had the same problems with men like we did. Hot N Cold was everything we wanted to say, but couldn't muster the nerve to say it. 

Some also suggest move out of the state's and move to a country and find a sound that is untapped. 

Some also say that Con Calma was her most successful hit during the Witness era, so she could tap into that reggaeton market as well.

But one comment shocked me.

"Debuting at #5 is an honor, Katy would have peaked higher but not #1. But to be beaten by a Live album by Metal icons Metallica (the long awaited sequel to The Hugely successful 2000 album with the orchestra) has to hurt.

Heavy metal is dead, but you lost to an iconic Heavy metal band that remains popular, that has to hurt"

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived