What phone do you have?

Slayer

A Samsung Galaxy S20+. I had an iPhone 8 Plus for over a year (just to try it out because I'd always used Samsung phones), but I ended up going back to Samsung because I hated iOS and how ****ty Apple screens are. :peasants: Do I need a phone this expensive? Hell no... All I do on my phone is listen to music and watch music videos. I'd be lying if I said that I didn't use my phone as a symbol of status. :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

The S20 has been out for like 4 or 5 months already, and it has no headphone jack. It comes with USB-C headphones, though, so it's not that big of a problem (unless you want to charge your phone while using wired headphones). :typing:

I didn't check that model out much (apart from camera) since didn't want to change my phone yet. But pity. Honestly, I do find bluetooth earphones/headphones annoying since I am lazy to charge them regularly.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, blackguillemot said:

I didn't check that model out much (apart from camera) since didn't want to change my phone yet. But pity. Honestly, I do find bluetooth earphones/headphones annoying since I am lazy to charge them regularly.

Not sure about AirPods, but the Galaxy Buds+ have crazy good battery life. I can go like 2 days on one charge (technically 4, tbh, because I rarely use both buds at the same time - I usually do just one ear). :imacoolmom: Plus, you can charge them with your phone, which is super convenient. You can even charge them WHILE your phone is charging, which means you can charge both your phone and buds at the same time. Plug in your phone before going to bed, flip it over, put the buds on the back of the phone, and boom - no extra hassle. :nomnom: To each their own, though. :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Not sure about AirPods, but the Galaxy Buds+ have crazy good battery life. I can go like 2 days on one charge (technically 4, tbh, because I rarely use both buds at the same time - I usually do just one ear). :imacoolmom: Plus, you can charge them with your phone, which is super convenient. You can even charge them WHILE your phone is charging, which means you can charge both your phone and buds at the same time. Plug in your phone before going to bed, flip it over, put the buds on the back of the phone, and boom - no extra hassle. :nomnom: To each their own, though. :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

I know, but for me buds are inconvinient, I prefer Air Pod type earphones, but they (samsung) never released such type.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block