Miley's 7th Studio Album is inspired by Britney and Metallica

dritney

"I think the first single comes with a lot of pressure because it does kind of show everyone where you’re going," she said.

"But again, in my sets, I cover Britney Spears to Metallica, so my record will be reflective of who I am, which is just kind of all different pieces of inspiration and influence."

https://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/miley-cyrus-says-new-album-is-inspired-by-britney-spears-and-metallica__30961/

What song do you think she’ll cover? My money is on an 80s-tinged version of Overprotected. #FreeBritney

wait she covers Britney in her sets, not the album. Flop reading comprehension.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wait didn't she say a month ago that she wasn't going to release an album anytime soon and that she was just gonna release stand alone singles?  :decisions: I guess the success of Midnight Sky made her change her mind, and hmm I could see her doing like a rock version of Lucky tbh

I think she said in her concerts she sometimes covers Britney & Metalica  and that the album is inspired by them.

"But again, in my sets, I cover Britney Spears to Metallica, so my record will be reflective of who I am, which is just kind of all different pieces of inspiration and influence."

2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I think she said in her concerts she sometimes covers Britney & Metalica  and that the album is inspired by them.

yep, this. 

the way I ran to this thread tho :wendycry:

I wish she would do a cover 

Midnight sky was the Miley I waited for, for years! Love her rock raspy vocals, yet serve of a complete pop BOP. Britney and Metallica sounds like GREAT inspiration for an album although I know Miley takes inspo from many artist like Joan jet, dolly.. her dad.. etc.. which makes her so multifaceted and GREAT. But a weeknd vibe album sounds good. That’s what her latest single sounds like to me.. rock, deep, edgy, poppy. Bangerz basically but more raw vocals. And that’s 👍🏼 

Archived