Will there be a tell all interview and book?

Gagabritxxx

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

No.  Britney Is A Private Person, She Always Has Been.  I Doubt She Would Want To Share Her Deepest Thoughts And Her Life In The Conservatorship With The World.  She Will Probably Sweep It Under The Rug Once Shes Free.  And That’s Ok. 

I think she will want us to know. To clear things up 

It depends on what happens between her and Jamie..
If they make amends in some sick way he dosen't deserve, then we wont get a GOOD tell-all.. 

I think we will eventually get an interview that is deep, but how deep I don't know.. I don't think we will ever get the answers to our questions.

33 minutes ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

No.  Britney Is A Private Person, She Always Has Been.  I Doubt She Would Want To Share Her Deepest Thoughts And Her Life In The Conservatorship With The World.  She Will Probably Sweep It Under The Rug Once Shes Free.  And That’s Ok. 

You stupid *****! I was just saying my opinion 

• Super Mods

I don't think she would be very specific, she's a very private person. I mean look at how even with FTR she was very vague or gloss over things. 

She doesn't like to be fixated over the sad parts of life because she's the person that just dust herself off and get back on the horse. That's not to say she won't say anything but I think a lot of her feelings will be manifested in her art as that seems to be where she likes expressing herself so whether it's a performance or cleverly hidden subtext in her music, because she's never been very straight forward everything is always subtle with her. Just like if she's free and they ask her how she feels now that she's free, she would just say " I'm just glad I can finally put this behind me and be able to move forward with my life."

That's the amazing thing about her, she always focus on the positive and optimistic even when the going gets tough, it's why she's an inspiration for all the young popstars today. 

6 hours ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

Do you confound something?Or do you joking? Britney is a private person? Yes in one interview she said it herself. But what is this:

The Letters Of Truth

The Original Doll

Songs like Baby Boy, Mona Lisa, Rebellion, Little Me, All That She Wants?

Her Show "Chaotic"?

For the Record?

The baby pics with Sean?

Her Poem"Remembrance of who I´m?

The concept for Gimme More, Perfume,, Make Me music videos?

The book "Heart to Heart"

Since when do you a fan?

Archived