BLACKPINK's new documentary to Netflix is out now! Have you seen it?

MrPieceOfMe

• 1 month later...

Just finished it.   It’s cute.  They talk a lot about how hard the training camps were & the amount of work they do which was more candid then I expected. I cannot believe the amount of years and work they put in at these camps.  But I loved that they had videos of their auditions & showcases from that time. 

but obviously the documentary is planned so I just wonder how happy they actually are in it.  I hope they are. They seem happy & grateful in the doc so hopefully they are being treated fairly & not just work horses. 

They are all so cute & I liked seeing them individually.  I hope they keep goin!

• Love 1

This was a cute introduction of the girls to the rest of the world. It really showed their personalities and how they started in the business. I’ve really learned to like them, especially over the past year. Their presence on stage is amazing. I know it’s very 1-2-3 / A-B-C but I really enjoy their performances. I’m rooting we get more English songs in the future. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

It was very interesting to see it. How to say it? Am i the only one feeling very sad vibes from the docu? I mean the girls have been pushed to drop from school to a pseudo army camp at a very early age with a bench of other girls not knowing if they will succeed or not, seeing their closed friends leaving the "competition" and working 24/24 7/7 at the age of 14, 15, 16 ... isn't it harsh for a teenager to go through this or am i exaggerating things? And seeing their bodies is just like they're not eating .... I felt sad for this.... it's really a machine industry.

The fact of travelling all the time, getting sick and tired but still performing, not having other friends than the band members .... i don't know, i feel this is super hard at this age

They're delivering there's no denying to that and their personalities are super cute and distinct .... but at which price? And i kinda don't accept the argument of "They made their own choice" because which good choices come from a 13 years old teen?

I dunno, i grow up with Britney from day 1 and i feel like she got through what these girls are going through and we all know how this ended up for britney .... it's not fair to do this to a human being

Ok i'll stop i'm getting emotional / super sensitive :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block