She looked like an absolute ANGEL

Zpark

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

The fact she could have had anyone. Yet she chose biggest trailer trash of them all :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

My theory is that she got with Kevin because she was longing for normalcy and wanted someone who was the opposite of Hollywood. There was definitely a psychological component as to why she fell in love with a man like Kevin that correlated to what she desired then. It’s really a shame because I think she lowered her standards for someone who didn’t really benefit her in the long-run. :katycry: 

4 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

You have  a point.

But also he was a fame ***** so I am surprised she didn't see trough it :katycry:

Also it is plausible all she wanted was to be ****ed good but then it developed into something bigger. Which is weird considering he can barely form a sentence  :katycry:

That too. Then again, like most in their early 20s, she was very naive. I also think her experience with Justin steered her away from settling down with anyone who was remotely famous. Talk about someone who got used by men in every literal sense. :katycry: 

Archived