New album in 2021??

popprison

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well if the conservatorship ends in 2021 and if she still wants to release music then maybe she'll release an album, in terms of image I see it being really simple and in terms of sound probably a more folk kind of album, I see her releasing a Taylor Swift Folklore type of album tbh, very simple and focused on songwriting 

Can we focus on what’s most important until something changes. I know among all the negativity you just want to be excited about the future but it’s just not the appropriate time. We don’t know what she wants. How healthy she is. What’s going on with the conservatorship. Etc. I will say, IF something major “ends” where she has a lot more freedom, I don’t think it will be more than a year after before we get a new era. Britney is bored as hell hence all her instagram posts. She loves performing and has done so all her life. When it no longer feels controlled, I think she’ll bounce right back to her passion. I am doubtful she will return to her prime (has nothing to do with age 30s are young as hell still), but I think it’ll be 2016 with a little more oomph.

I know you don’t have ill intentions it’s just not the right time. 

She will clearly go back recording nee music when she's finslly free and feels inspired. 

Her priorities have changed snd she's facing a horriblly uphill battle but I honestly don't get all thesr fans saying she might retire, e.t.c.

She loves performing, dancing, expressing herself through music and I'm pretty sure that after a year or two (after being freed) she feeld the urge to create new music. 

I can see her doing more ballads and laid-back midtempos a la her unreleased 2007/08 stuff and "Just Like Me"/"Slumber Party". 

Personally, I'd love a personal album dedicated to her freedom, dignity and artistry but it's so far away and unlikely right now... She has every right to enjoy life first.

18 hours ago, halfdressed said:

Can we focus on what’s most important until something changes. I know among all the negativity you just want to be excited about the future but it’s just not the appropriate time. We don’t know what she wants. How healthy she is. What’s going on with the conservatorship. Etc. I will say, IF something major “ends” where she has a lot more freedom, I don’t think it will be more than a year after before we get a new era. Britney is bored as hell hence all her instagram posts. She loves performing and has done so all her life. When it no longer feels controlled, I think she’ll bounce right back to her passion. I am doubtful she will return to her prime (has nothing to do with age 30s are young as hell still), but I think it’ll be 2016 with a little more oomph.

I know you don’t have ill intentions it’s just not the right time. 

Thank you. I actually am totally against her being the woman Pinocchio of Las Vegas but I was just missing "a new pop album" which I vibe to but yeah... health, her life and her soul are important..not the business of music.

If she was ever to be free and record an album I think she’d work with new and upcoming producers. I don’t see her rushing back to Danja or Max Martin. I think she’d go for a completely different style altogether. Something dark, edgy - very Britney. If she was given full control over her music she’d fire Larry and all the leaches who were once part of her team and find a new team and preferably a new label. It would be so magical to hear an all Britney album without her being told what to release and the tracks she writes being scrapped off the album or at best bonuses. 

Archived