Is this the most stunning Britney ever looked?

5 hours ago, Aprilbot said:

Yes. I remember being a kid watching this live on tv and thinking what a great complexion she has. It was then that I started a skin care routine at like 13 years old so I could have skin like hers lol

i wish i started at a young age! my mom always told me that guys dont need to worry about their skin D: 

and here i am..with could be better skin

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Even during her prime years she looked her best with dark eyebrows. She was so stunning back then that even bleached brows worked. But man when they were properly don. Ohhh mah gawd

I thought I was the only one that noticed the bleached brows!! When her Eyebrows are done, it shows how important brows are to the face!!!

• Love 5
52 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Even during her prime years she looked her best with dark eyebrows. She was so stunning back then that even bleached brows worked. But man when they were properly don. Ohhh mah gawd

One thing I appreciated about Britney's beauty back in the 90s/2000s was that she never really over-tweezed or thinned out her eyebrows considering how much of a trend it was then. I love that classic Marilyn arch she had which is nowhere to be found these days. :leaving:

• Love 5
  • Like 1