Fan Creators! Drop some of your work below!

JackSProductions

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys! 

I'm gonna share my old fan made videos. :)

Please ignore my the tacky watermark and intro. Watermarks were a thing back then because people love to steal &

re-upload youtube videos. :yesokay:

The Conjuring starring Britney Spears (2013)

The Pop Goddess Will Return ( Promo for Work ***** )

Britney Spears - Sweet Dream Are Made Of This ( Short Horror Film )

Hunger Games: Catching Fire starring Britney Spears 

Britney Spears ft. Justin Timberlake - Perfume 

Who is Britney Jean? ( Promo Video for Britney Jean album release) 

Britney Spears - Til It's Gone

Britney Spears - Hold On Tight

Britney Spears - Body Ache

The Fault in our stars starring Britney Spears

This is my latest fan made video:

Britney Spears - Mood Ring

I used to create  Britney video edits and megamixes (both audio and visual) here and there back in the day but never really got around to posting many except for a few. I also had a really nice visual Megamix with all of her singles and stand-out cuts that I made in like 2008 or 9 but can’t seem to find it anymore. Also an I’ll Never Stop Loving You edit where I used a lot of VH1/MTV/E segments but that seems to be missing too :wontcry: I recommend for every Britney stan to listen to the first video though...puts into perspective how legendary she really was/is. I also worked on it for a really long time and eventually wanted to finish part 2 but never did. :fakecry: It’s definitely worth the full listen even though some parts of the audio are a mess so get your volume button ready :gloria: First one was made in 2016, second one in 2010 and the last one was 2008 I think :omggg: 

Archived