Lance Bass's husband is throwing Britney under the bus

On 9/10/2020 at 2:59 AM, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

So I just read most of the tweets and to my knowledge, nowhere did Lance or his husband state that he (they) support the conservatorship and that it’s needed after 12 years. I do believe some of Lance’s words were misconstrued and maybe it was best for him to keep silent than to speak out, almost like how Miley, Taryn, Rose and many others retracted their #FreeBritney statements at one point in time. I think Lance and his husband, like most of the general public/fans/friends/family, were genuinely concerned for Britney from 2004-2008. We have to remember how vulnerable she was around that time and how bad she wanted a sense of normalcy, despite being such a global superstar and on the front page of every tabloid. As sad as it sounds, being a star of her caliber comes with a huge cost that she simply didn’t know how to handle. Was a conservatorship needed? No, and even if there was a .01% chance it did — most of us didn’t expect it to extend as long as it did which is why the world is fighting for her freedom. I understand the world of celebrity can be a very dark and scary reality, and as bystanders it’s important to acknowledge that we should try to view the world from different perspectives. Like the majority, their intentions mean well but as public figures, I can understand why it could be challenging to speak up, especially since there is still a lot, and I mean a lot, we still don’t know. Also, Lance made those statements prior to Britney’s own recent court statement and like any good human, I’m sure he just wants Britney to be happy. He is known to be one of the most pure and kindest human in the industry so let’s try and not put him down or bully them any further. Nothing good comes out of unprecedented hate or disrespect regardless. Sure, maybe Lance’s words could have been a bit more precise but other than that, it seems that him and his husband acknowledges what‘s going on and they are hoping for the best. Again, I think this was just a situation that was/is being blown out of proportion.

I agree! We can all join the #FreeBritney movement now, but we all remember that Britney needed help in 2008 and the "temporary" conservatorship was needed back then.

I’ve said it on Twitter and I’ll say it again re: trying to justify the conservatorship: So let me get this straight, Robert Downey Jr can go on a **** binge, break into someone’s home and fall asleep in their child’s bed and still live perfectly free thereafter but how DARE a woman have a mental break let’s LOCK HER UP strip her of all her rights and autonomy and agency for over a decade… in what world does this f^cker live in? Legal experts have weighed in. Conservatorships are supposed to be a last resort. And Jamie petitioned the court without ANY medical opinion on Britney. The fact it was granted so easily is scary and unprecedented. We’ve seen SO MANY celebrities and normal people have mental health issues, become addicts at some point in their lives, etc… and sure we offer them help and if they take it great, but what we don’t see is everyone who struggles being stripped of their rights it’s just absolute bullsh^t.

I’d say let’s start a cancel campaign of Lance but like he’s already irrelevant anyways… Guys, don’t even engage with them. It’s not worth it. They are part of the problem. They’re has-been celebrities who clearly uphold the disgusting misogynistic corrupt toxic Hollywood ways. 

When someone brings up the whole Robery Downey thing, that's the problem..

Men are allowed to become addicts, men are allowed to sleep around til they wanna settle down. 

Women are raised differently not only by society but by their parents..

Every time if you think about it, when a girl brings her boyfriend over, it was common for the guy to be warned by the dad, I got my shotgun ready if you say anything ***ual or anything I don't like. That's my little girl, I care more about her than you..

Girls were raised basically like protected by fragile glass, while boys weren't and were allowed to roam around and do what they want. 

That raising still continues whether it's a good thing or not. 

This is why most girls can't find a husband cos their father is to scary or overprotective of their little girl. 

It’s not only about man and woman here..

angelina and Whitney were addicts but gp loved them.. 

britney was framed by media/celebrities as a talentless, over ***ual and then As addict.. people love to hate on britney for no reason cause she was a phenomenal.. people get obsessed with her (in a good and in a bad way)..  

But for woman it’s harder to have a clean name in business I agree with that.. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, MmmBop said:

I’ve said it on Twitter and I’ll say it again re: trying to justify the conservatorship: So let me get this straight, Robert Downey Jr can go on a **** binge, break into someone’s home and fall asleep in their child’s bed and still live perfectly free thereafter but how DARE a woman have a mental break let’s LOCK HER UP strip her of all her rights and autonomy and agency for over a decade… in what world does this f^cker live in? Legal experts have weighed in. Conservatorships are supposed to be a last resort. And Jamie petitioned the court without ANY medical opinion on Britney. The fact it was granted so easily is scary and unprecedented. We’ve seen SO MANY celebrities and normal people have mental health issues, become addicts at some point in their lives, etc… and sure we offer them help and if they take it great, but what we don’t see is everyone who struggles being stripped of their rights it’s just absolute bullsh^t.

I’d say let’s start a cancel campaign of Lance but like he’s already irrelevant anyways… Guys, don’t even engage with them. It’s not worth it. They are part of the problem. They’re has-been celebrities who clearly uphold the disgusting misogynistic corrupt toxic Hollywood ways. 

What’s your Twitter?

**** like this is why I can't do twitter. Like who cared about his opinion enough to literally argue with him for hours. Frankly, exhale is the only place where I could even entertain a story about what Lance Bass's husband has to say about...well...anything.

Her "Best Friend" Lance Bass...:rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

16 hours ago, icybaby said:

Every1 is doing inteeviews while Britney has no voice. Thank god we heard her words and her mind days before. So every1 can gtfo

It's leaving a bad taste in my mouth tbh. I'm getting that water cooler mood again. "Let's hear everybody's thoughts and opinions about Britney having a nervous breakdown and shaving her head." "Let's hear everybody's thoughts about Britney's c-ship." You pile all this on with these fake *** apologies from people that would consistently make fun of Britney or say "She's nuts and needs a c-ship. Point blank." and it's already getting to be too much for me. Titanic's starting to sink and I need to get my *** into a lifeboat. I see these cover your *** apologies and it's almost enough to make me want to puke. Surprised Katy Perry hasn't chimed it yet or have I been fortunate enough to miss that one?

I realize it's a double edge sword. Maybe some **** will change with stuff being made public. I just hate the water cooler stuff. Idk.