Lance Bass's husband is throwing Britney under the bus

I think a lot of y'all are being very harsh. I for one am all for Britney being seen and heard only in the best light but to completely discredit everything seems extreme. Britney went through such a dark time and none of us really know how dark or exactly why things happened and y'all getting so nasty towards them about it is honestly a bit much. 

• Like 2

Lance being Britney's best friend? :zoomzoom: Granted, she's the first person he came out to, and he's the first person she told about her divorce, but I have never heard either one refer to each other as "best friends". Nor have I seen them hang out. Like ever. I think he was the Freakshow guy in POM once, but that's it outside of joint appearances of Britney and *NSYNC back in the day. Hell, I assumed all of Britney's friends were regular people from her personal life that she's known forever, since she never posts with (or gets posted about by) other celebrities. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 3
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, Chester said:

Every time someone claims Brit is so ill she can’t do basic stuff I just keep thinking about for the record. That thing came out shortly after the breakdown and Brit was as mentally sound as ever. Like are they all really pretending now that documentary and the things she said don’t exist.

Exactly. I can definitely believe her being bad at keeping an internal chronology straight, because I have minimal mental issues and yet I wouldn't be able to tell you what I did this morning.

But she recorded albums, she toured, she made coherent, thoughtful interviews, documentaries and letters. And let's not forget that behind-the-scenes people always say she develops most of her music videos herself (I say most, because I think it's been confirmed that WB and MM were pitched to her by the directors). I mean, hell. Break the Ice was allegedly thought up by her and requested to be animated while she was hospitalized BECAUSE she knew she wouldn't be able to make a live-action one.

Granted, we're not in her personal life. Maybe something happened (like that alleged second breakdown in 2010) that seriously sent her over the edge. But the woman that Team Britney has been so careful to show us seems like a competent, capable woman who just seems tired of the BS of the industry and just wants to be at home with her children, enjoying the good life.

(Also, where are her 70,000 dogs? I haven't seen videos of any of them in what seems like years...)

• Love 3

Well we saw she didn't remember meeting Taylor swift despite being pictured with her.

She also doesn't appear to remember meeting UK celeb Scott mills as he was pictured as her M+g twice looking akward but she's actually appeared on his radio/web show as his guest. I know she meets thousands of people but that one's a little odd, he's one of the biggest DJs in the UK.

It was mentioned a few times here that during the M+G process, at the queue her team used to sift people out of meeting her by asking them if they were going to question her about Rebellion or Original Doll, and as soon as you mentioned that got you firmly removed without warning. 

So I just read most of the tweets and to my knowledge, nowhere did Lance or his husband state that he (they) support the conservatorship and that it’s needed after 12 years. I do believe some of Lance’s words were misconstrued and maybe it was best for him to keep silent than to speak out, almost like how Miley, Taryn, Rose and many others retracted their #FreeBritney statements at one point in time. I think Lance and his husband, like most of the general public/fans/friends/family, were genuinely concerned for Britney from 2004-2008. We have to remember how vulnerable she was around that time and how bad she wanted a sense of normalcy, despite being such a global superstar and on the front page of every tabloid. As sad as it sounds, being a star of her caliber comes with a huge cost that she simply didn’t know how to handle. Was a conservatorship needed? No, and even if there was a .01% chance it did — most of us didn’t expect it to extend as long as it did which is why the world is fighting for her freedom. I understand the world of celebrity can be a very dark and scary reality, and as bystanders it’s important to acknowledge that we should try to view the world from different perspectives. Like the majority, their intentions mean well but as public figures, I can understand why it could be challenging to speak up, especially since there is still a lot, and I mean a lot, we still don’t know. Also, Lance made those statements prior to Britney’s own recent court statement and like any good human, I’m sure he just wants Britney to be happy. He is known to be one of the most pure and kindest human in the industry so let’s try and not put him down or bully them any further. Nothing good comes out of unprecedented hate or disrespect regardless. Sure, maybe Lance’s words could have been a bit more precise but other than that, it seems that him and his husband acknowledges what‘s going on and they are hoping for the best. Again, I think this was just a situation that was/is being blown out of proportion.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

Well we saw she didn't remember meeting Taylor swift despite being pictured with her.

She also doesn't appear to remember meeting UK celeb Scott mills as he was pictured as her M+g twice looking akward but she's actually appeared on his radio/web show as his guest. I know she meets thousands of people but that one's a little odd, he's one of the biggest DJs in the UK.

It was mentioned a few times here that during the M+G process, at the queue her team used to sift people out of meeting her by asking them if they were going to question her about Rebellion or Original Doll, and as soon as you mentioned that got you firmly removed without warning. 

So she doesn't remember people she met like once or twice, at work. I believe that's pretty common and normal, hell I don't remember half the people I meet (because I usually meet a lot of people), and I'm pretty sure that I'm mentally sound...

• Love 2
  • Like 4
12 hours ago, MikeSim said:

Britney fans: why isn’t anyone in her life saying anything!?

*someone who has known her says something, but it happens to be something they didn’t want to hear*

britney fans: what a disgusting person! How dare he speak about the personal matters of someone he considers a friend even though we have spent a year and a half basically demanding any and all information about Britney and her situation

seriously, let’s not pretend y’all care about her personal business and privacy all the sudden. Most freebritney goons would be pressing their ear up to a courtroom door trying to hear every single detail about her life. Entitled as hell. Everyone needs to stop pretending like they want people from her inner circle to speak up, because anytime they do they just get attacked for not feeding into the conspiracy. The only people speaking out are random fans, random celebs or random industry people who spent an hour with her 7 years ago lol. Literally everyone else who would know something was going on hasn’t said much and likely won’t. I know you all want some excuse as to why she doesn’t give a **** anymore, and a reason why Beyoncé and everyone else eclipsed her fame because she just stopped trying, but some wild goose chase conspiracy isn’t going to bring back old Britney. 

TMZ recently reported this in this article:

The lawyer adds, "Far from being a conspiracy theory or a 'joke' as James [Jamie] reportedly told the media, in large part this scrutiny is a reasonable and even predictable result of James' aggressive use of the sealing procedure over the years to minimize the amount of meaningful information made available to the public."

Britney's lawyers also included an article about the Free Britney movement and stated she's trying to get some personal autonomy back in her life. They say Britney "welcomes and appreciates the informed support of her many fans." 

• Love 2

And that you wait? Don't you remember how stressful it was to be Britney Spears back then? :mhmnod:
 I think Brit took too many *****, added to the stress of not having her children, and was left with sequelae for days (which may have justified the false "dementia") that consisted of not remembering and being incoherent, but it is for everything :squintney_britney_confused_huh_what_umm_ok_glory: ... the stress of your life in general. Sometimes I collapse with 5 subjects in college, I imagine how crazy I would be if I was a celebrity. :cheersney:
 Lance Bass hasn't been famous since 2002, he's never going to understand what it means to have that stress level. :katyclown::queenflopga:

• Like 2
On 9/9/2020 at 2:36 AM, crystaldaly said:

Not yet, they are still there. Go to the "tweets and replies" section on his profile. He's arguing with fans for hours now, he said goodbye like 5 times since then. :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

he came at me a few weeks ago on insta cuz i commented on the breatheheavy post about Lance pretty much saying she needed the convervatorship. I basically said he doesnt know **** and he felt the need to comment and try and attack, was pretty funny.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
On 9/10/2020 at 10:22 PM, asitalian12587 said:

he came at me a few weeks ago on insta cuz i commented on the breatheheavy post about Lance pretty much saying she needed the convervatorship. I basically said he doesnt know **** and he felt the need to comment and try and attack, was pretty funny.

He blocked me on twitter too, while I was just telling the truth. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Its almost like the people complaining here didn't actually read the tweets. He said that the cship back then was necessary because she was in such bad shape mentally and we don't know everything (which is true) He didn't say what happened with circus was great, he doesn't seem to support it now and he agrees that her dad should step aside.

This place seriously isn't fun anymore its just a bunch of people getting outraged all the time and putting words in other leoples mouth.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, The Greatest Show said:

Its almost like the people complaining here didn't actually read the tweets. He said that the cship back then was necessary because she was in such bad shape mentally and we don't know everything (which is true) He didn't say what happened with circus was great, he doesn't seem to support it now and he agrees that her dad should step aside.

This place seriously isn't fun anymore its just a bunch of people getting outraged all the time and putting words in other leoples mouth.

so what do you have to say after learning that he has tighs with Tri Star? you'd expect for us to trust this closet faggy? :typing_keyboard_computer:

• Like 1